jmsbrydon Messages 389 Messages evored Jan 31, 2011 #1 My garage is in my sig. Will trade anything but can't send till tomorrow. Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
Z z1on7 Messages 5 Messages xgiuseppe10x Jan 31, 2011 #2 I've got one. Willing to trade for McLaren F1 Stealth?
jmsbrydon Messages 389 Messages evored Jan 31, 2011 #3 z1on7 I've got one. Willing to trade for McLaren F1 Stealth? Click to expand... You can't trade stealth cars i am afraid. Anything else you would like?.
z1on7 I've got one. Willing to trade for McLaren F1 Stealth? Click to expand... You can't trade stealth cars i am afraid. Anything else you would like?.
Z z1on7 Messages 5 Messages xgiuseppe10x Jan 31, 2011 #4 Oops my bad. How about the Peugeot 908 race car?
Carlos Fandango supports this message! Premium Messages 3,460 California via Melbourne and London Messages GTP_CarlosF Jan 31, 2011 #5 I've got one but I can't trade until the 3rd. PM me and let me know if you're interested to wait. Cheers
I've got one but I can't trade until the 3rd. PM me and let me know if you're interested to wait. Cheers