Raghavan (Banned) Messages 1,306 Nov 20, 2005 #1 Have you guys any experience with either of these cars? I want to use them as my drift cars. Which one is easier to drift with? Thanks.
Have you guys any experience with either of these cars? I want to use them as my drift cars. Which one is easier to drift with? Thanks.
Ske Gimp Premium Messages 939 Home Messages The_Ske Messages PzR Ske Nov 20, 2005 #2 They're both decent to drift once you get the settings right, it's all about which one you think looks the best
They're both decent to drift once you get the settings right, it's all about which one you think looks the best
Raghavan (Banned) Messages 1,306 Nov 20, 2005 #3 Ske They're both decent to drift once you get the settings right, it's all about which one you think looks the best Click to expand... Hmm... That'd be the Wedsport i guess.
Ske They're both decent to drift once you get the settings right, it's all about which one you think looks the best Click to expand... Hmm... That'd be the Wedsport i guess.
H hideyourface Messages 121 Nov 24, 2005 #4 I posted my settings for the wedsport very recently. it handles real nice. You might want to give it a bit more horsepower than what my settings show though.
I posted my settings for the wedsport very recently. it handles real nice. You might want to give it a bit more horsepower than what my settings show though.