BMW Demo

  • Thread starter Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 10 comments
  • 1,218 views

MagpieRacer

Moderator
Messages
19,470
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
Messages
Seagull_Racer
i have tried everything to find this demo, email bmw gon to bmw and i found nothing,
and on ebay its being sold for money, when its a free demo!
does anyone know anywhere else to get it from?
 
Wow, i just have to wonder what mods are thinking... they don't aprove a thread about time comparasions of GT4 to Best Motoring times, but they aprove this?

There's a huge thread on the BMW demo, it's old. the game is allmost out, so trying to find one is very unnecesary, but if you still want to find it you'll have a hard time.. just wait a few weeks, the time has allmost come.
 
I totaly agree. Why did you approve on this thread mods?
 
Easy!
It slipped through the cracks! LOL!
I just wish I could have said that the last time I tried to make a thread/poll....over this past weekend! :crazy:
 
Off topic: You've got a nice selection of cars in your dream garage SimRaceDriver!
 
GT_Fan2005
i have tried everything to find this demo
To be honest, it's not worth it. It's a 3 minutes limited demo with 2 crappy cars, meaning you can't lap Nürburgring. The Amalfi track is nice, but again, NOT in those 100 series BMWs.

It was hot stuff when it came out - the first glimpse of the fantastic Nordschleife track - but with GT4 upon us plus the Japanese demo, it's old news now. Quite a collectible for the GT fans I suppose, but again, not worth much in my book.
 
You can wait for the full release of GT4, only few weeks now!
 
Old thread for BMW demo already exist.... anyway, I found that on eBay for 6£, and I make a PS2 cover for that demo:

attachment.php


Original size of that file is 3224 x 2161, 1,74 mb.
Send me your email if you want the original file for print, I'll send it to you.👍
 

Attachments

  • Cover GT4bmw2.JPG
    Cover GT4bmw2.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 184
ragundy
Old thread for BMW demo already exist.... anyway, I found that on eBay for 6£, and I make a PS2 cover for that demo:

attachment.php


Original size of that file is 3224 x 2161, 1,74 mb.
Send me your email if you want the original file for print, I'll send it to you.👍

That's cool :lol:... you won't believe this, but I gave my last spare copy away only yesterday (I had six)... don't waste to much sleep over it though, it will be obsolete in 20 days time anyway...
 
GT_Fan2005
i have tried everything to find this demo, email bmw gon to bmw and i found nothing,
and on ebay its being sold for money, when its a free demo!
does anyone know anywhere else to get it from?

If you are so desperate for the BMW demo, wait until GT4 comes out, then try ebay again - people will be giving them away!

When i get my grubby mittens on a copy of GT4, the BMW 1 series is the last car i'll be using at The Ring!
 
Back