BMW drifting

BkS
Oh, you think like me :D I like that. Sure I'll buy it off you, and finish it :3 I plan on putting a 1JZ in mine when I'm financially stable. Slam it on some Rota Torque's, or SSRs.. I don't wanna go with the BBS RS trend... What year is your iS shell? Pre 89, or Post 89?

Shell is '90.

Ssrs on an E30 are sweet. Would prefer a turbo o supercharged S5x than an jz though even though I love jz engines.

Rses are getting pretty common alright. Although I have bbs splits on my touring.

Banded steelies, BBS Lms, few sets of 15 inch BBSes, bottetops for winter and other few sets of shoes too to swap around between them.

Was nice drifting with you last night. I'll be better next time once my finger gets better though and can use the wheel again.

Shell is '90.

Ssrs on an E30 are sweet. Would prefer a turbo o supercharged S5x than an jz though even though I love jz engines.

Rses are getting pretty common alright. Although I have bbs splits on my touring.

Banded steelies, BBS Lms, few sets of 15 inch BBSes, bottetops for winter and other few sets of shoes too to swap around between them.

Was nice drifting with you last night. I'll be better next time once my finger gets better though and can use the wheel again.

Oooh, a '90 shell :P. I'd like a supercharged S52, or maybe even a S56, but I thought JZ because it'll be a lot easier to fit in and economy wise as well, since it'll be my DD, as well as a comp car :P Ahh saving your tyres, I'll have to start getting tyres in once I buy an E30 sometime next year.

People keep asking me... How you gonna get insurance on it? I'm like, I won't be running it for the first year! I'll be too busy prep'ing it.

Yeah I was nice drifting with you last night, I was tired last night, so I wasn't driving the way I usually do. Normally I won't spin-out as much, but the jag, had totally thrown me off my technique with trying to tune it all last night to my style... although when you were in your Lime Green E46, I was pretty much on your rear quarter all the time :P tehehe.

lets see if we can get this right today. i just turned on my playstation.

i will be drifting in my PRIVATE lobby. add me if you would like to join.

I'll add you tomorrow when I'm online again :)

BkS
Oooh, a '90 shell :P. I'd like a supercharged S52, or maybe even a S56, but I thought JZ because it'll be a lot easier to fit in and economy wise as well, since it'll be my DD, as well as a comp car :P Ahh saving your tyres, I'll have to start getting tyres in once I buy an E30 sometime next year.

People keep asking me... How you gonna get insurance on it? I'm like, I won't be running it for the first year! I'll be too busy prep'ing it.

Yeah I was nice drifting with you last night, I was tired last night, so I wasn't driving the way I usually do. Normally I won't spin-out as much, but the jag, had totally thrown me off my technique with trying to tune it all last night to my style... although when you were in your Lime Green E46, I was pretty much on your rear quarter all the time :P tehehe.

S52 is a ****ty US M3 engine thats a glorified 325 engine... you don't want that!!!

No such thing as an S56 unless your thinking of an E46 M3 engine which is an S54. Have one of them in my E30 drift car project.

If you wanted economy as well as power for a daily/track car, a 328 engine would do fine to be honest. my one will be around 250bhp or so with a few more jobs in my Touring daily. Easily light up the wheels in 2nd, 3rd and possibly 4th gear too seeing as I'm using a 6 speed gearbox.

I actually find the 328i to be slow compared to my DD. I hate it when the dealer gives me a bare 328 loaner car when I bring in mine for service.

Some shots of my Z4 before I changed the paint XD

5877305890_547ba6d60d_z.jpg

5876741241_88331303d1_z.jpg

5877301020_1edc88632d_z.jpg

Course I do :) and insurance isn't that much on an E30 ;) besides, I'll be on my brothers dad's insurance so it won't even cost much. I'm keeping it stock for the first couple of years :). Who are you btw o.O?

just gonna go ahead and throw this out there. you guys all suck. haha.

i have been opening up a bmw drift room everyday, and i see NONE of you there.

/thread.

Dude, not everybody can be on "everyday". Me, I'm in the process of moving house, so I can't exactly get on when I feel like it, because I'm limited to mobile broadband atm, but be assured when I move house, I'll be on everyday (:

BkS
Dude, not everybody can be on "everyday". Me, I'm in the process of moving house, so I can't exactly get on when I feel like it, because I'm limited to mobile broadband atm, but be assured when I move house, I'll be on everyday (:

im just playing around. haha. i would never take a video game seriously. :dopey:

If your lobby's skid recovery setting is not OFF then I wouldn't even see it. I search and join only lobbies with skid recovery off, preferably edge set to real and CH only.

I'd be up for it anyway. a BMW drift club was before but it sort of came to nothing.

I've got a drift version of every model to be honest but some are better tuned than others especially as I've been changing over tunes to suit the wheel lately so they are all kinda messed up.

But as it stands...

M3 04
M3 CSL
M3 GTR
M3 GTR Race car
E92 M3

E60 M5

Z3m Coupe
Z4m Coupe
Z43.0si

E90 330i

E46 320i touring car

2002 turbo

E81 120i
E82 tt-i 1 series Concept
E81 135i

Only really have pics of my E46 M3 as been too busy for photo mode lately.

Nrburgring24h_10.jpg

Nrburgring24h_17.jpg

Nrburgring24h_10.jpg

AutumnRingMini_5.jpg

Nrburgring24h_7.jpg

Nrburgring24h_5.jpg

My Z4m barely visible.

GrandValleySpeedway-1.jpg

myself and my friends use BMWs on our team too in real life.

Old M3 3.0L Compact built in about 2 weeks getting ready for a round of pro-drift...
100_0401.jpg

car was destroyed after two seasons though so now being re-shelled into an E36 Touring that should be ready for the later rounds this year.

E36 M3 Evo Compact

Really well setup car now. Running E36 M3 Evo engine on open throttles with nearly 350bhp

5782583156_a5c7933ddc_z.jpg

230368_10150192776621624_514181623_6987682_5462387_n.jpg

image-15.jpg

60196_1642378426117_1436530750_31696200_6959539_n.jpg

barry_6.jpg

E36 with E39 M5 V8

5629306586_e362102fe7_b.jpg

b3-140.jpg

qohv9u.jpg

Great noise but not really being done any justice here on such a ****** little track
http://www.youtube.com/user/DaveMsport#p/f/3/BGIGrCDr0RE

E36 M3 Evo saloon

IMG_3717.jpg

NOISE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opp_LQHxUhU

Great in-car video on a local kart track
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJevzePRDH0

One of the guys is currently building his E30 at the moment...

Here's a few snaps of the FIA spec cage as a teaser :D
100_0182.jpg

Building an E30 with an E46 M3 engine myself at the moment but won't be finished for a good while as busy with other projects and customer cars :(

i love your cars at the prodrifts espescially the V8 BMW sounds beast đź‘Ť

I found out today that the M3 GTR will slide around corners ( even with traction control on ) with little trouble or speed for that mater. Slides flat and clean.

BMW m3 , best car for drift ( its just my opinion ) , i cant make a car slide better than this bmw .... And yah , i'm BMW fan ;)

I drift with m3 but I'm making a good tune for tii

Back