BMW Drifting

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 8 comments
  • 1,094 views
yep.....ter-tech does big south florida drift events around here at hialeah speedway.
 
It has more backfires than GT4 so this means in GT4 the backfires are real.
 
There were some BMWs drifting at the RSR Drift Festival here in Illinois. I don't know exactly what specifically, but may have been M3s or somthing. Anyways they were doing pretty good but had the slow entry speeds.
 
Suppa Buddha
There were some BMWs drifting at the RSR Drift Festival here in Illinois. I don't know exactly what specifically, but may have been M3s or somthing. Anyways they were doing pretty good but had the slow entry speeds.

Was this one of them?

dadodrift.jpg
 
lol i like the "Hoooly ****..." at the end of the first one. good way to kill tires too.
 
Nice!
 
GT3man2001
Was this one of them?

dadodrift.jpg
I think that driver's name/nickname is Dado. He's from a DTM or M-series site. I'm registered there, so I'll find the site. There's some cool videos there.


---EDIT---
DTMpower.net Click on "Videos" on the left side of the screen. Like I said, there's some cool vids there... Enjoy! :D
 
Back