BMW e34 M5 1033HP

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiss.mj
  • 9 comments
  • 686 views
Now thats crazy...With the hp rating, I wasn't expecting it to be on a track. Now thats what I call traction issues. :lol:
 
that's lots of hp for M5
those drift are cool 👍
 
That car is really famous in Scandinavia.
 
Not that known, it's Gatebil, a Norwegian tuner magazine.

The two most known at Gatebil are Andreas Vaa from Notodden with his "Fast and the Furious" Supra and some guy with a blue Escort WRC.


BTW: It didn't seemed THAT fast to me...
 
What engine is he using? I can't imagine that blowing the stock 6 that much is a very good idea.
 
That would be due to traction issues...I assume...
 
Horsepower is useless if you can't put it down. If he wanted to drift, 500 hp would have been plenty.
 
kylehnat
What engine is he using? I can't imagine that blowing the stock 6 that much is a very good idea.

Actually, it's not that bad considering the E34 M5's six-cylinder uses an iron block. Besides, with a displacement of either 3.5 or 3.8L, 1000hp 2.6L Skylines and 3.0L Supras are being stressed more.
 
Back