Bailey228 Messages 4 Renfrew Messages Bailey228 Nov 7, 2011 #1 I've been having zero luck finding this car. Anybody want to sell me one? I have 20m in credits and tonnes of cars, paint chips, helmets, etc... Let me know what we can work out. Thanks... Glenn
I've been having zero luck finding this car. Anybody want to sell me one? I have 20m in credits and tonnes of cars, paint chips, helmets, etc... Let me know what we can work out. Thanks... Glenn
JasonK92 Messages 232 Essex, England Messages JasonK92 Nov 7, 2011 #2 Bailey228 I've been having zero luck finding this car. Anybody want to sell me one? I have 20m in credits and tonnes of cars, paint chips, helmets, etc... Let me know what we can work out. Thanks... Glenn Click to expand... If its this http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=86 your after then its Untradable
Bailey228 I've been having zero luck finding this car. Anybody want to sell me one? I have 20m in credits and tonnes of cars, paint chips, helmets, etc... Let me know what we can work out. Thanks... Glenn Click to expand... If its this http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=86 your after then its Untradable
Bailey228 Messages 4 Renfrew Messages Bailey228 Nov 7, 2011 #3 Yes, that's the one. Just going to have to find one for myself. Thanks for the reply! Cheers... Glenn
Yes, that's the one. Just going to have to find one for myself. Thanks for the reply! Cheers... Glenn
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Nov 7, 2011 #4 It was in the OCD recently.
JasonK92 Messages 232 Essex, England Messages JasonK92 Nov 7, 2011 #5 calico It was in the OCD recently. Click to expand... lol, not a great deal of help now though haha
Bailey228 Messages 4 Renfrew Messages Bailey228 Nov 7, 2011 #6 Is it also available in the UCD at times?
JasonK92 Messages 232 Essex, England Messages JasonK92 Nov 7, 2011 #7 it's not that rare, i think it comes up about once every 15 races .. for me anyway
Bailey228 Messages 4 Renfrew Messages Bailey228 Nov 7, 2011 #8 Thanks guys.... I'll just keep looking. Cheers... Glenn
SolidS2k Messages 489 Rayleigh, UK Messages SolidS2k Nov 7, 2011 #9 Bailey228 Thanks guys.... I'll just keep looking. Cheers... Glenn Click to expand... See if your friends have one. They might let you borrow glitch it! 👍
Bailey228 Thanks guys.... I'll just keep looking. Cheers... Glenn Click to expand... See if your friends have one. They might let you borrow glitch it! 👍