BMW LMR V12 Race Car, Audi R8 Race Car '01

  • Thread starter Thread starter gazzamark
  • 23 comments
  • 954 views
Messages
207
Messages
gazzamark
Happy to trade for anything in my garage.
 
Are either the Speed 8 or McLaren F1 GTR zero mile cars?
 
I have one for the Zonda LM race car at the reset
 
Cool I'll send a friend request and will send Zonda on reset
 
What colour is your Mazda Furai?
 
Anyone wanting to trade now for R8?
 
Anything you fancy in my garage?
 
cool I'll send friend request and send in 5 mins.

I can only send after reset? is that a problem. If it is then all good
 
I can only send after reset? is that a problem. If it is then all good

That's fine I'll send the car now over you accept my FR.
 
I have both colors if you are interested in a 2 car trade. Silver / Yellow and Silver / Red for your Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 and Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

let me know if interested
 
That's fine I'll send the car now over you accept my FR.

friend request accepted. Will send 0mile audi R8 race car 01 after reset

cheers
NZsam
 
I have both colors if you are interested in a 2 car trade. Silver / Yellow and Silver / Red for your Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 and Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

let me know if interested

I can trade the '03 after reset for yellow/silver one.
 
sounds good...will pm after reset
 
Back