G gazzamark Messages 207 Messages gazzamark Feb 13, 2011 #1 Looking to trade now for the BMW have most race cars bar X2010s, post with what you want if I've got it we'll trade I'm happy to send first.
Looking to trade now for the BMW have most race cars bar X2010s, post with what you want if I've got it we'll trade I'm happy to send first.
alex1369 Messages 1,240 Croatia Messages alex1369 Feb 13, 2011 #2 i have a brand new one for ya if you have Audi R8 LM Race Car 2001 red/silver #1
K kingaraya Messages 755 Messages Ask me Feb 13, 2011 #3 I have one with 0 miles if you have a Mazda Furai in either silver, white pearl, or silver w/ red spoiler.
I have one with 0 miles if you have a Mazda Furai in either silver, white pearl, or silver w/ red spoiler.
G gazzamark Messages 207 Messages gazzamark Feb 13, 2011 #4 That's next on my wishlist only have the 05 team oreca. Anything else you want?
alex1369 Messages 1,240 Croatia Messages alex1369 Feb 13, 2011 #5 im just searching for that Audi LM 2001 ....
G gazzamark Messages 207 Messages gazzamark Feb 13, 2011 #7 kingaraya I have one with 0 miles if you have a Mazda Furai in either silver, white pearl, or silver w/ red spoiler. Click to expand... Only got the prize car, not in those colours.
kingaraya I have one with 0 miles if you have a Mazda Furai in either silver, white pearl, or silver w/ red spoiler. Click to expand... Only got the prize car, not in those colours.
G gazzamark Messages 207 Messages gazzamark Feb 13, 2011 #8 TRIPLE A911 got it i ll take the #12 x2010 royal blue Click to expand... Sorry only have s vettel X2010
TRIPLE A911 got it i ll take the #12 x2010 royal blue Click to expand... Sorry only have s vettel X2010