BMW M Series Challenge - ClosedFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 514 comments

What type of tires would you like to use in M challenge ?

• Sport Soft

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Racing Hard

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I welcome? Ill make sure not to start a race today if the proper number of guys is not represented on my screen. That was the only issue last week

Partly good racing tonight guys.

There was too much corner cutting and track extending.

A mistake and run wide is all well and good. (everyone makes mistakes) but cutting and extending lap after lap isn't on people.

There is alot of runoff at the Red Bull Ring, But the white lines still denote the track limits.

Come on people, surely we are all able to abide track limits and rules..

The Green Team:
Red_Bull_Ring_7_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Red_Bull_Ring_11_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Red_Bull_Ring_12_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Last edited:

lol Have you made an error with my points results from the first race at Red Bull Ring? It should be 10 not 0. :lol::lol:

Any how. Sorry I haven't posted much. I had the unfortunate news that we have 2 months to find a house as our landlord wants the house back.

I shall be racing tonight. Although i've not had the chance for any practice. Not even switched the playstation on for days.

lol Have you made an error with my points results from the first race at Red Bull Ring? It should be 10 not 0. :lol::lol:

Any how. Sorry I haven't posted much. I had the unfortunate news that we have 2 months to find a house as our landlord wants the house back.

I shall be racing tonight. Although i've not had the chance for any practice. Not even switched the playstation on for days.

O - O sorry mate. From 10 points to 0 :embarrassed:

Correction in 5min.

See you later ;)

Back