BMW M Series Challenge - ClosedFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 514 comments

What type of tires would you like to use in M challenge ?

• Sport Soft

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Racing Hard

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, it seems like smiley is really busy, otherwise he wouldn't abandon his threads.
We got three options:

1: create a new thread which will be the continuation of this one and finish the season using round 6 as starting point.

2: consider the season as finished.

3: wait for smiley to show up again.

What do you think ???

Hey guys, it seems like smiley is really busy, otherwise he wouldn't abandon his threads.
We got three options:

1: create a new thread which will be the continuation of this one and finish the season using round 6 as starting point.

2: consider the season as finished.

3: wait for smiley to show up again.

What do you think ???

Maybe we wait for him to show up on GTPlanet and, with his permission, someone else can handle this series

Maybe we wait for him to show up on GTPlanet and, with his permission, someone else can handle this series

In my experience a championship never normaly resumes after two weeks or more of abandon. It's a shame but the series will lost the drivers interest if nothing is done. Smiley wouldn't be against keeping his series alive IMO.

Last edited:
Again IF there is enough interest I will host the session tomorrow.

Same as before. If we get enough regular drivers, we go racing and save the replays and wait for smiley to come back to see if we can class it as a result.

Or i'll host but we class it as practice racing where the results don't count.

It's upto you guys. If enough interest I don't mind hosting.

im up to it. ive been waitin for a while now, mamaghi is correct, we need persistance. Its sad that nothing is going on , (especially today) because ive been countin on this race and usually a race gets suspended for a week, but as to this case, my true answer is, its getting a bit irritating. BUT, what can you do? people gotta go handle real life situations, and thats a fact!

SMILEY GET BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: then maybe we can catch up on these races as soon as possible.

If enough turn up, We can carry on.

Racing is scheduled for tomorrow evening, GMT.

I will host.
As said, we can race. Save the results and when Smiley does come back we ask him if can use the races as results. If not it just means we get more practice. :cheers:

Hey guys. Im not gonna make it today. I havent been around the past few weeks. Next week Ill be there though. Hope you guys get to race tonight and have fun

Hi guys,

Sorry to say that, but wont be home on time.

Work wasn`t finished as planned, so I have to stay to finish it tomorrow.

Thanks Ewe and Turbo, see you guys next week.

hello racers! hope everyones doin fine.
will there b a race today?? im waitim for room ID :P it should have started 20 mins ago:confused:

Back