BMW M Series Challenge - ClosedFinished 

• Thread starter SmileyWRX
  • 514 comments

What type of tires would you like to use in M challenge ?

• Sport Soft

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Racing Hard

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got an email from potential employer today, and I have an interview with them tomorrow, 1 hour before the event. I hope the interview will be over by then, but if I'm not there at the start, please don't wait for me.

If I'm not there, good luck to everyone. Cross fingers for me for the interview!

Good luck 👍👍👍

I enjoyed it. Although I kept making mistakes. One slight mistake and bam, I was facing the other way. :lol:

I did the same thing lap after lap. The first race was okay. The second race was painful, and the third race got even worse. I just couldn't get it right and every lap I was off the track... It was still fun, I just wished I was more in the race rather than being one lap behind

I did the same thing lap after lap. The first race was okay. The second race was painful, and the third race got even worse. I just couldn't get it right and every lap I was off the track... It was still fun, I just wished I was more in the race rather than being one lap behind

I was the same mate. The first race was a good result for me.
The other 2 wasn't so good as I kept messing up.
The M5 is good in the bends, but it's not so good on the straights.
Brands made me realise just how slow the M5 is compared to the other cars in a straight line. I was running short gears as well so it was a surprise to see people driving away from me on the straights.
Red Bull Ring is going to be a struggle for me I think. Best get some practice in. :lol:

Round 2 - incidents

Penalties will be given as follows:
Abusing track limits to gain advantage 3 or more times: +20 seconds
Making substantial contact with another car: +60 seconds
Forcing another car off track: +20 seconds
Wrong pit (first or last lap): + 20 seconds

1. During the races there was too much cutting the track.

No penalties for round 2, remember "white line" and "two wheels"

2. There was one incident reported

Drivers involved - @Aaroh007 #44 and @Iceman220 #10

Aaroh penalty + 20 sec "Forcing another car off track: +20 seconds"

Incident 1.jpg

Last edited:
Back