Bmw m3 csl 0/0/0

• Thread starter Lammy77
  • 130 comments
I have a Black GTR GT Academy! Can't trade till Tuesday 26th. Is that ok? What tickets have you got?

When can you send it?

Ive got 1967, 1969, 2009, 2010, 1000, LVL 9/12/17/21/22/23/24 Tickets

I have free slots from 27-7 and on.

When can you send it?

Ive got 1967, 1969, 2009, 2010, 1000, LVL 9/12/17/21/22/23/24 Tickets

I have free slots from 27-7 and on.

30th or before. Whenever I can send it I will tell you about a new date. But lets leave it for the 30th in this moment.

I will confirm the date and the ticket I want, all right? :)

30th or before. Whenever I can send it I will tell you about a new date. But lets leave it for the 30th in this moment.

I will confirm the date and the ticket I want, all right? :)

Ok ill continue my search for the blade silver 1 1st from 27-7

Bad news! I can't send any car till 4th August :( I got to reorganize my Schedule for that rule of 1 trade per PS3 and everything went delayed... Still interested?

Bad news! I can't send any car till 4th August :( I got to reorganize my Schedule for that rule of 1 trade per PS3 and everything went delayed... Still interested?

Yeah NP, thats why I put it back on, i saw your trade schedule.

I think ill get it before 4-8. If you still want a ticket to trade let me know maybe we can work something out:tup:

60 Gear a car

5 MC available today

5 Car parts(soft tyres, stage 3 turbo's etc)

I've got a Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 indigo metallic. I couldn't see it in your sig...interested?

Update wanted. Send FR to lammy77 if you want a deal and pls tell me what you would like.

Paints & MC are in my sig

Last edited:
I can send you both a Cuda six pack and super bird in color you don't have, I'll check the colours and give you a pm, I want the gears for one of the cars and a silver chrome for the other, i can trade first car tomorrow. Is that ok

I can send you both a Cuda six pack and super bird in color you don't have, I'll check the colours and give you a pm, I want the gears for one of the cars and a silver chrome for the other, i can trade first car tomorrow. Is that ok

:tup:That's ok. 3 sets of gear & 5 Silver Chrome for Cuda Six Pack & Superbird

Send FR to lammy77

I have the black cherry from the UCD, will have UCD miles and no upgrades, should have no switches. I'm only after tickets as I don't collect paints, gear or suits etc.

Last edited:
I have the black cherry from the UCD, will have UCD miles and no upgrades, should have no switches. I'm only after tickets as I don't collect paints, gear or suits etc.

Thanx, but i got an offer for the Black Cherry Chevelle. And im booked till 9-8 for cars & tickets. Ill finish those first.

(And miles didnt matter:))

OP Update looking for last 2 Charger 440 R/T & Camaro SS '69

Last edited:
A gift is on the way, seems I can't trade today no matter what I want so someone may as well have something.

Back