Bmw m3 csl 0/0/0

• Thread starter Lammy77
  • 130 comments
Burnt orange metallic Plyouth Superbird with 45k miles and 0 switches. PM me if your interested for a trade.

do you need a jamaican blue superbird? if so........

do you have any duplicate colors of your muscle cars you are willing to let go of?

do you need a jamaican blue superbird? if so........

do you have any duplicate colors of your muscle cars you are willing to let go of?

Yes no problem. I can send you five paints today & 4 on monday. Send FR to lammy77. Let me know which colours you would like:tup:

Last edited:
Burnt orange metallic Plyouth Superbird with 45k miles and 0 switches. PM me if your interested for a trade.

Sorry i already have that 1 pending.

Thanks for the offer.

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 wanted Ultimate Opal Black--Vibrant Red

I have Both, do you have the - Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 must be 0/0 (Titanium Gray), i can trade on 21 August for one of them.

I have Both, do you have the - Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 must be 0/0 (Titanium Gray), i can trade on 21 August for one of them.

Yes i have that 1. I would like the Vibrant Red GT-R:)

Booked on 21-8:tup:
Ultimate Opel Black free on 25th

What would u like for it? im free on 22/23/24

3 Extra cars wanted.

Can trade today

Hi dear, can you add me on PSN ??? GTBR_Nescau, i need your help because i am staff of GranTurismoBrasil website and looking for some itens of you have, if you can help me i will appretiate your reply.

Tks a lot...

Lammy , if you have the Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 - 0/0/0 - Bianco Farina

I can send you the Ivy Green or Marine Aqua Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63

Lammy , if you have the Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto '66 - 0/0/0 - Bianco Farina

I can send you the Ivy Green or Marine Aqua Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63

I have it!! Ill send it over, did you add both my PSN?

Would you like anything else for the other car i have a slot free tomorrow?

Hi dear, can you add me on PSN ??? GTBR_Nescau, i need your help because i am staff of GranTurismoBrasil website and looking for some itens of you have, if you can help me i will appretiate your reply.

Tks a lot...

What could i do for you?:odd:

Update OP

Wanted Plymouth Superbird '70 - Citron Mist Metallic

Trade now please 0/0 or 0 switches

Back