BMW M3 DTM Drivers Challenge by Snail: Congrats to all our 2021 Holiday Event Winners. See you again next year

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 422 comments
I would like to enter this please if there’s a space

GTPlanet ID: Aldy13
PSN ID: GBRC-Aldy13
Driver Number: 13
I'm available: Early
Gotcha you in for early race. Welcome and looking forward to it. Forward a link to you livery when finished. See you on Wednesday.

Thankyou for the invite sir, I had already seen the thread but sadly I will be working. Have a good one, Merry Christmas to all :cheers:
All good sir. Was hoping the early slot might have worked for you, but work is a must. Take care, and have a great and Merry Christmas as well.👍

Will the early time work for you? If so, your in.👍
Yeah I can be ready at 2pm, but I may need a wake up call or a stack of alarms so I remember. If a spot is open for either race I am interested.

P.S: @Harry Rowley @Yugofan @Noob01_lmdead @JDMKING13 @Bologna_Duc & @GTP_Guido could all achieve A+ DR with their eyes closed if they did more daily races. Their Kudos score would be in the 80’s. I’d reassign all of them to D1 Diamond immediately :lol:

Yeah I can be ready at 2pm, but I may need a wake up call or a stack of alarms so I remember. If a spot is open for either race I am interested.

P.S: @Harry Rowley @Yugofan @Noob01_lmdead @JDMKING13 @Bologna_Duc & @GTP_Guido could all achieve A+ DR with their eyes closed if they did more daily races. Their Kudos score would be in the 80’s. I’d reassign all of them to D1 Diamond immediately :lol:
I have you in for the early race, entry guaranteed, late race on as Reserve but down the order. Have a great Christmas and see you Wednesday.

Think there might be others on reserve for late spot but much appreciated
Hey KG,
If late is your only availability, you will get priority for the late race. Typically, I would drop the lowest driver confirmed for both races from the late slot to accommodate, but since @Roman_GT23 is willing to forfeit his late slot, I can slot you in without displacing anyone else. On that note, Roman, you will be Highest Reserve to bump in since you were earliest to confirm interest in both races among those in the Reserve list. Kg, be sure to get a livery together and verify your specs/Class once the grid list is updated.

PSA: during a couple of lobby 5-lap races, RM mortals @Yugofan and I were hitting 1:57.1 - .2s so far. Right tires just inside the first chicane red/white rumble strip apex (oob) but inbounds second strip will get you another 0.5sec.

PS. @MikeGrove thanks for compliment but only on my best day and compatible car/track combo can I hang with you Diamonds.

Hey KG,
If late is your only availability, you will get priority for the late race. Typically, I would drop the lowest driver confirmed for both races from the late slot to accommodate, but since @Roman_GT23 is willing to forfeit his late slot, I can slot you in without displacing anyone else. On that note, Roman, you will be Highest Reserve to bump in since you were earliest to confirm interest in both races among those in the Reserve list. Kg, be sure to get a livery together and verify your specs/Class once the grid list is updated.
Thanks I will have to learn livery but I’ll read all on thread and looking forward to
Event.

@llNovall I’ll have to update my availability. I think I’ll still be able to make the early slot but, the late slot is pretty much a no-go for me, so you can give my spot to a reserve driver.

For the early slot, if someone is waiting for a spot, feel free to take mine, else I’ll try to be there.

@llNovall I’ll have to update my availability. I think I’ll still be able to make the early slot but, the late slot is pretty much a no-go for me, so you can give my spot to a reserve driver.

For the early slot, if someone is waiting for a spot, feel free to take mine, else I’ll try to be there.
We'll definitely need you if you can make it for the early race. I have plenty of Reserves for the late race, so I'll work one into the grid. Thanks for yhe early heads up, and have a Merry Christmas. See you Wednesday.

0B55220D-9421-4BEA-8BC2-2391E270A40B.jpeg

Hi Nova - if there’s still an early spot available I’ll try & get myself up at 6am to join you guys :)

Would need a livery if possible?

GTPlanet ID: MrDonovan
PSN ID: MrDonovan
Driver Number: 27
I'm available: early slot

Thanks heaps :cheers:

Hi Nova - if there’s still an early spot available I’ll try & get myself up at 6am to join you guys :)

Would need a livery if possible?

GTPlanet ID: MrDonovan
PSN ID: MrDonovan
Driver Number: 27
I'm available: early slot

Thanks heaps :cheers:
I'll get you slotted in for the early race. Should have a livery together for you tomorrow. Glad to have you.

Lots of overtime Sunday and today, anyway can u suggest quick livery for me @llNovall, tuning not prohibited right so
Should be quick for me to get up to speed.
I'll be rendering a few quick ones tomorrow. I'll forward you one when complete. See you Wednesday.

Back