BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11 just appeared? [Dealership Seceretly Changing!?]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amac500
  • 81 comments
  • 19,849 views
The cars in bold are already available (according to the Dealership video I watched). Only the Scirocco GT24 and the Megane Trophy didn't seem available from the start.
As far as I know, they were all available from the start, except for the M3 GT2. I'm pretty sure all of them were in the early dealership videos (except for the BMW of course), and I'm 100% sure the Scirocco and Megane were there.
 
As far as I know, they were all available from the start, except for the M3 GT2. I'm pretty sure all of them were in the early dealership videos (except for the BMW of course), and I'm 100% sure the Scirocco and Megane were there.

I'll have to look at it again and see. It was posted after the first official patch so maybe that was changed.
 
As far as I know, they were all available from the start, except for the M3 GT2. I'm pretty sure all of them were in the early dealership videos (except for the BMW of course), and I'm 100% sure the Scirocco and Megane were there.

I can add that they are indeed in the dealership already. All the cars that were listed are already in the dealerships.

Rather interesting discovery on the single player race with the M3. Did as instructed and it appeared. Great work guys! 👍
 
I hope there will come within a update the BMW Z4 GT3 Base model, or more liveries for that car.

Who doesn't want this? :D

Same for the R8! I want a GT3 prescence in the game, that shouldn't be hard. We just it that so we can each run our car, have a race number, and have it not look the same as every other of the model. I can't handle racing against 5 Audi R8's that are #3 and look the same. Just adding base models and maybe a couple liveries for the base models would fix everything!
 
Not only is the dealership car prices changing, the credit limit has been raised from 20 to 50 million. It seems like PD's adjusting the in game economy.
 
Hhhhmmm...Things seem to be changing pretty much all the time right now. I'm interested to see where we'll be when the dust settles.
 
I can add to the list of confirmations. Booted up, updated, no base model, raced, voila!
 
Not only is the dealership car prices changing, the credit limit has been raised from 20 to 50 million. It seems like PD's adjusting the in game economy.
Was that the newest small update that I had this morning?
 
I just watched a video of the dealerships and cars in them from Ver 1.00 and I can confirm that the only base model missing was the BMW M3 GT2 Base Model
 
To get the Base Model M3, you need to buy one of the normal GT2 M3s first, then the base model will appear.
 
I would love to have a base model for the Castrol supra
There's a GT500 base model supra in the recomened garage. Can't remember if it's in the dealership.
Maybe the BMW gt2 is in there , not sure
 
i've run a "base model" search against K' car database and here's the result. Only the BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11 has been added in this list since 1.1. Consider this to be a "photo" of the car list before unlocking cars (i've only run in Arcade to unlock the BMW)

(P) McLaren F1 GTR Race Car Base Model '95 - 1,750,000 Cr
(P) Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Base Model '10 - 1,900,000 Cr
(P) Renault Sport Mégane Trophy Base Model '11 - 100,000 Cr
(P) Autobacs Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08 - 500,000 Cr
(P) Honda NSX GT500 Base Model '08 - 950,000 Cr
(P) Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12 - 980,000 Cr
(P) Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model '08 - 500,000 Cr
(P) Lexus SC430 GT500 Base Model '08 - 950,000 Cr
(P) Monster Sport SX4 Base Model '11 - 1,600,000 Cr
(P) Nissan GT-R GT500 Base Model '08 - 950,000 Cr
(P) Nissan Z GT500 Base Model '06 - 950,000 Cr
(P) Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13 - 350,000 Cr
(P) RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 - 500,000 Cr
(P) Subaru IMPREZA GT300 Base Model '08 - 500,000 Cr
(P) Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 - 500,000 Cr
(P) Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model '12 - 50,000 Cr
(P) Toyota Supra GT500 Base Model '05 - 900,000 Cr
(P) Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08 - 420,000 Cr
(P) BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11 - 350,000 Cr
List generated on kudosprime.com (edit)
 
After reading this thread yesterday I fired up GT6 and went to the BMW dealership,no base model was in the line-up so I went to Arcade mode and "borrowed" one of the BMW GT2 cars,did a one lap race on Nurburgring,won and went back to the BMW dealership,there it was,it just appeared in the line-up so yes,this is added after a certain event happens in-game.Very cool find!
 
Wow. Nice find guys. It shouldn't be so secret like this though.

What I really want is the base model for the BMW Mclaren Fina! I would love a F1 GTR road looking car. Also, the AMG CLK GTR! Of course, we'll never see their light of day because they're standards.
 
Same for the R8! I want a GT3 prescence in the game, that shouldn't be hard. We just it that so we can each run our car, have a race number, and have it not look the same as every other of the model. I can't handle racing against 5 Audi R8's that are #3 and look the same. Just adding base models and maybe a couple liveries for the base models would fix everything!
But doesn't have the Audi dealer the R8 LMS Ultra without livery? I think i saw one, not sure if you can paint it tho. But i totally agree with you :)
 
I just got the M3 GT2 Base Model today. And it is absolutely fun to drive!
High Speed Ring.jpg
High Speed Ring_1.jpg
 
To get the Base Model M3, you need to buy one of the normal GT2 M3s first, then the base model will appear.

This is how it happened for me too :)
 
You can also just drive the M3 Race car in arcade. That's how I got it to show up in my dealership.
 
I'm an X20xx fan. Check on release date and it was $6mil then. Still is.
 
Weird. I bought the game just a few hours ago and I checked the BMW dealership and there is no Base Model M3... I'll try doing a race in Arcade Mode.
 
Back