BMW M3 in Daytona (2 videos)

Cool video! Shame it wasn't better quality.

Hopefully there will be lots of more videos available on the net shortly.

Awesome to see he has to lift

This tells me the physics are greatly improved

Going off of past Gran Turismo physics I was imagining pretty much every car could drive around Daytona without lifting

It looks as though GT5's physics allow for understeer and oversteer. Can't wait to tune the cars' suspension in the full game and see how it affects the handling.

By HUD I assume you are referring to the in-game speedometer, gas/brake bars, etc?

My best guess is that not everyone has HDTVs and those of us on an SDTV can't see the gauges clear enough to fully make out what is going on in the cockpit gauges.

However, it would be a neat option to be able to turn on and off.

Awesome to see he has to lift

This tells me the physics are greatly improved

Going off of past Gran Turismo physics I was imagining pretty much every car could drive around Daytona without lifting

It looks as though GT5's physics allow for understeer and oversteer. Can't wait to tune the cars' suspension in the full game and see how it affects the handling.

Well, I haven't tried it myself, but it looks like he isn't taking the best line. He is sticking to a completely inside route. Can't go that fast with that, unless it's really on rails!

is the daytona road course locked early in the game? its the only one with no vids up.

b

No, it's available, I've driven it twice already in 2 different cars.Actually it was the second course I ran. Suzuka, Daytona and London so far, but I've only played for about 30 minutes so far.

Back