BMW M4 Coupé Frozen Black Metallic

• Thread starter KasperFOX
  • 8 comments
Denmark
Tilst
kasperFOX
I've noticed that if you go to (seasonal event) and Then BMW M4 Coupe Drift Trial, it says that there is a third M4 that can enter The M4 Frozen Black Metallic. Its not to find anywhere in the dealersship. I remember the M3 GT2 base model, which was hidden. Can this mean that PD have hidden another car for us? Please help

Last edited:
It has not been removed

When 1.07 came out, the BMW came with everything that update offered, however, there was a hotfix released in an hour or so, making the car available only for Asia/Japan players...

But you could just not install the hotfix, buy as many as you want and then install the hotfix.. :P

I think this car was given as some competition prize for some Asian region race some time ago.

I got it after one update because I came to read GTP before downloading the update, so I canceled the hotfix patch and bought the car before it was removed. :)

It's exactly same as normal M4, just in a special colour (and can't be painted because of the colour).

I Think its top bad, that PD make limits for some cars. Its the same as in GT5 and GT3 where they hid and limited alot of cars.

I found this online. Looks a lot like flat black to me. :dopey:

bmw_m4_coupe_frozen_black_metallic_by_gt6_garage-d7mnea2.jpg

Thank god i already own this car before they did hot fix and removed the car....

Also with the latest update 1.14 now you could customized it like the normal M4.

Back