BMW M4 Coupé Frozen Black Metallic

• Thread starter KasperFOX
  • 8 comments
Denmark
Tilst
kasperFOX
I've noticed that if you go to (seasonal event) and Then BMW M4 Coupe Drift Trial, it says that there is a third M4 that can enter The M4 Frozen Black Metallic. Its not to find anywhere in the dealersship. I remember the M3 GT2 base model, which was hidden. Can this mean that PD have hidden another car for us? Please help

Last edited:
It has not been removed

When 1.07 came out, the BMW came with everything that update offered, however, there was a hotfix released in an hour or so, making the car available only for Asia/Japan players...

But you could just not install the hotfix, buy as many as you want and then install the hotfix.. :P

I think this car was given as some competition prize for some Asian region race some time ago.

I got it after one update because I came to read GTP before downloading the update, so I canceled the hotfix patch and bought the car before it was removed. :)

It's exactly same as normal M4, just in a special colour (and can't be painted because of the colour).

I Think its top bad, that PD make limits for some cars. Its the same as in GT5 and GT3 where they hid and limited alot of cars.

I found this online. Looks a lot like flat black to me. :dopey:

bmw_m4_coupe_frozen_black_metallic_by_gt6_garage-d7mnea2.jpg

Thank god i already own this car before they did hot fix and removed the car....

Also with the latest update 1.14 now you could customized it like the normal M4.

Latest Posts

Back