BMW M4 Coupe 7:24.07 around the Nurburgring Nordschleife

• Thread starter Filip_Ovik
  • 7 comments
Filip_Ovik
I took a lap with the new BMW M4 to see how well it could perform around the Nurburgring. And it did well, 7:24.07 is a very good time for a car like this, but it is too heavy in my opinion.

You seem to have a similar driving style as I do. You are taking the exact same lines. Anyway, great lap and a sick time for this car, you just missed it a bit on the karussell.

Last edited:
Everything stock? If so, then post your time in the Nordschleife times thread please. Quite impressive btw.

You seem to have a similar driving style as I do. You are taking the exact same lines. Anyway, great lap and a sick time for this car, you just missed it a bit on the karussell.
Thanks! Yeah, it was my 2nd lap with the car and I didn't had the time to do another lap, and 7:24 is almost too unrealisticly fast for this car I belive.

Everything stock? If so, then post your time in the Nordschleife times thread please. Quite impressive btw.
Yes, everything stock. I could have pushed harder but I want it to make it as real as possible. I did this lap when I was drunk in the middle of the night some time:

Do you have a link to thread you are talking about?

Maybe you can beat Mikes time since he's only 5 seconds faster, and this was your second lap, not to mention you were drunk. ;)

EDIT: Just wanted to make sure you noticed my smiley, and that I was'nt trying to start an argument or something. 👍

Last edited:
Back