I took a lap with the new BMW M4 to see how well it could perform around the Nurburgring. And it did well, 7:24.07 is a very good time for a car like this, but it is too heavy in my opinion.
You seem to have a similar driving style as I do. You are taking the exact same lines. Anyway, great lap and a sick time for this car, you just missed it a bit on the karussell.
You seem to have a similar driving style as I do. You are taking the exact same lines. Anyway, great lap and a sick time for this car, you just missed it a bit on the karussell.
Thanks! Yeah, it was my 2nd lap with the car and I didn't had the time to do another lap, and 7:24 is almost too unrealisticly fast for this car I belive.
Yes, everything stock. I could have pushed harder but I want it to make it as real as possible. I did this lap when I was drunk in the middle of the night some time:
Do you have a link to thread you are talking about?
It seems you will have to wait for mikes version of this thread though (see post 39 and 40 on page 2), but then I would really appreciate you posting your times in there because you are very fast. 👍