Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 21, 2011 #1 After a BMW M3 GTR Race Car if anyone has one Or summat interesting i don't have in Garage! Cheers Steve Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
After a BMW M3 GTR Race Car if anyone has one Or summat interesting i don't have in Garage! Cheers Steve
S si_the_red Messages 51 Messages si_the_red Feb 21, 2011 #4 I will let you have M3 GTR for Karmann Ghia but can't do until weekend. Let me know if you wish to go ahead?
I will let you have M3 GTR for Karmann Ghia but can't do until weekend. Let me know if you wish to go ahead?
Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 21, 2011 #5 si_the_red I will let you have M3 GTR for Karmann Ghia but can't do until weekend. Let me know if you wish to go ahead? Click to expand... is it the race car???? If so then the weekend is cool with me..I have 2 Ghias...red or blue???
si_the_red I will let you have M3 GTR for Karmann Ghia but can't do until weekend. Let me know if you wish to go ahead? Click to expand... is it the race car???? If so then the weekend is cool with me..I have 2 Ghias...red or blue???
S si_the_red Messages 51 Messages si_the_red Feb 21, 2011 #6 Rado-Steve is it the race car???? If so then the weekend is cool with me..I have 2 Ghias...red or blue??? Click to expand... Yes, M3 GTR Race Car 01. Can schedule you in for Sunday 27th. I'll take blue Ghia, cheers to my PSN shown. Beamer to your PSN as shown also?
Rado-Steve is it the race car???? If so then the weekend is cool with me..I have 2 Ghias...red or blue??? Click to expand... Yes, M3 GTR Race Car 01. Can schedule you in for Sunday 27th. I'll take blue Ghia, cheers to my PSN shown. Beamer to your PSN as shown also?
Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 21, 2011 #7 si_the_red Yes, M3 GTR Race Car 01. Can schedule you in for Sunday 27th. I'll take blue Ghia, cheers to my PSN shown. Beamer to your PSN as shown also? Click to expand... Thats a deal then mate! Yep Rado-Steve is my PSN Sunday is good for me fella! Would you mind sending 1st????
si_the_red Yes, M3 GTR Race Car 01. Can schedule you in for Sunday 27th. I'll take blue Ghia, cheers to my PSN shown. Beamer to your PSN as shown also? Click to expand... Thats a deal then mate! Yep Rado-Steve is my PSN Sunday is good for me fella! Would you mind sending 1st????
S si_the_red Messages 51 Messages si_the_red Feb 22, 2011 #8 Rado-Steve Thats a deal then mate! Yep Rado-Steve is my PSN Sunday is good for me fella! Would you mind sending 1st???? Click to expand... No problem, you have higher post count
Rado-Steve Thats a deal then mate! Yep Rado-Steve is my PSN Sunday is good for me fella! Would you mind sending 1st???? Click to expand... No problem, you have higher post count
Rado-Steve Messages 373 Messages Rado-Steve Feb 22, 2011 #9 Sweet! Cheers Fella...I'll lock this up then, but if you need to get me either PM me or reply in my main thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184047 Cheers Steve
Sweet! Cheers Fella...I'll lock this up then, but if you need to get me either PM me or reply in my main thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184047 Cheers Steve