K Killer93yo Messages 8 Porvoo Messages Killer93yo Mar 4, 2012 #1 Hello, i'm a big VW fan and i really want a gti mk1 golf :/ please if anyone have one can we trade? thanks.
Hello, i'm a big VW fan and i really want a gti mk1 golf :/ please if anyone have one can we trade? thanks.
JB87 (Banned) Messages 75 Yorkshire Mar 4, 2012 #3 I also have one, actually i have four or five. I trade for paints usually, 10 mattes but no greys they are boring
I also have one, actually i have four or five. I trade for paints usually, 10 mattes but no greys they are boring
Mankala Messages 105 Lawton Messages Mankala Mar 4, 2012 #5 I can give you one, maybe tomorrow, possibly today.
K Killer93yo Messages 8 Porvoo Messages Killer93yo Mar 5, 2012 #6 Thanks mankala. Add me on psn. Killer93yo
dwilliams1985 Messages 323 Liverpool Messages dwilliams1985 Mar 5, 2012 #7 I'm also looking for one guys preferably a 0/0/0! Any colour will do cheers!
Mankala Messages 105 Lawton Messages Mankala Mar 5, 2012 #8 Internet is acting funky right now, sorry.
ParkourVeyron Messages 1,929 Virginia Messages ParkourVeyron Mar 5, 2012 #9 Mankala Internet is acting funky right now, sorry. Click to expand... It's SEN maintenance.
K Killer93yo Messages 8 Porvoo Messages Killer93yo Mar 5, 2012 #10 Mankala Internet is acting funky right now, sorry. Click to expand... I will be online for about 3h from this messange
Mankala Internet is acting funky right now, sorry. Click to expand... I will be online for about 3h from this messange