BMW M5 on 5th Gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter den brakke
  • 8 comments
  • 766 views
But this vide file doesn't works:(It downloads only 228kb and that's all.
 
Worked fo me as well, the M5 sounds great and Tiff's driving is as spectacular as ever!
 
Thanks for the awesome vid.
 
amazing drift there, tiff's car control is simply stunning! :crazy:
 
My uncle is on a waiting list for one of these. I can't wait to drive it.
 
wow, that was simply great. my respect for Mr. T is certainly bumped up a few points, but my envy remains at an all time high. lol. that M5 really has grown on me though...at least in that video. it looked pretty damn good. however, i still wish they'd do a little something with the rear.

great video. keep 'em coming. lol.
 
Omnis
i still wish they'd do a little something with the rear.

I think that dude in the video was doing plenty with the rear! :crazy:

No seriously I like the way it looks. I like the old 5 series better, but still the rear looks fine. Now about those headlights, what the heck is that? 👎
 
Back