BMW mclaren f1 and r8 lms race car 09

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andyhill66
  • 15 comments
  • 975 views
Messages
99
Messages
Andyhill66
Also have

Minolta Toyota 88c-v race car
Fairlady z concept lm race car
R92cp
Sauber mercedes c9 race car
 
Would you take Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Le Mans race car for the R92cp?
 
Cool i will ad you right now. Do you have a trade today? I can send the viper now.
 
deleted
 
Last edited:
what you looking for to trade with the BMW mclaren f1?
 
Take your pick from one of these for the R8 LMS.

Bugatti Veyron 16.4: 1196HP
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454: 471HP (Driven once)
Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium: 670HP (Maxed tuning, barely driven)
Cizeta V16T: 562HP (never driven)
Lexus IS-F Racing Concept: 514HP (German Touring Car Championship winner.)
Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 RM: 551HP (Maxed out)
 
Last edited:
What could I get for a FGT here?
 
Ill trade you a chrome paint chip for the bmw f1
 
R10 + purple matte chip for the BMW?
 
Would you trade fgt for two cars on the list
 
Would you trade fgt for two cars on the list

Unfortunately, no because A) I have those cars already, and B) There are plenty of LM/race cars, but only one FGT which is more highly sought after than any car barring the X1 :)

edit: I guess you were talking to Jeff :lol:
 
Last edited:
would you trade your BMW Mc Laren F1 for my: Toyota GT-one Race Car 99??#


PSN: vayacontioz01
 
Last edited:
Back