BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97 (0 MILES!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter b1113542
  • 35 comments
  • 2,480 views
Messages
136
Trading is now open again! Please leave offers here.

I have a BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97 with 0 miles available for trade.

This is a semi-rare car to begin with, but it is very rare to find one with 0 miles because this car cannot be obtained from the dealer or won from a race.

I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR 0 MILE CARS RIGHT NOW.
Here is a list of cars I'm looking for at the moment, please do not offer anything not mentioned here:

-BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) ‘04
-Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Blue/Black ONLY)
-Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (Black)
-Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ‘00
-NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version ‘95
-Nissan OPTION Stream Z ‘04
-Pagani Zonda C12S ‘00
-Spoon S2000 Race Car ‘00
-Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) ‘00
-TVR Cerbera Speed 6 ‘97
-Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car ‘00

-0 mile Race Cars, Touring Cars, & Super GTs I don't already have.


Please post offers in this thread (my PM may be full), and I will PM those that I am interested in. Please indicate what car/items you offer, how many miles on the car, what modifications if any, and when you can trade. I only want new cars with 0 miles, I don't care if there are mods, oil changes, or # of switches, as long as it shows 0.0 miles. Better offers get priority, including those willing to throw in Matte/Chrome paint, or 2 cars for 1. I prefer not to arrange trades more than 3 days in advance. Thanks.

RULES:
  • You must send me your car first (you can check my 100% positive trade history).
  • You must send me the EXACT car we agree upon (i.e. "Ford Ford GT LM Race Car" IS NOT THE SAME AS "Ford Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II", or "Road Car" IS NOT THE SAME AS "Race Car", etc).
  • You must send me the car with 0.0 miles on it, unless otherwise agreed upon.
  • If you send me the wrong car, or a Used Car, I will NOT waste a trade slot to send it back to you, and I will NOT send you my car.
  • You must send me the car within 3 hours after trade reset, unless otherwise agreed upon. This means you must send between 7PM-10PM EST.
  • If you do not send within the agreed upon time frame, our trade agreement will be considered VOID, and I will give your spot to someone else.
  • Violation of any of these rules will instantly void any trade agreement, and you will lose all cars in the process.
 
Last edited:
I have the Ford GT you are looking for. Don't care about miles so I would take either one.

Let me know.

PSN dean3200.
 
Can you trade now?

I have HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) ‘04 / Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car ‘00 / Saleen S7 ‘02 ... choose one.
 
i have a subaru cusco dunlop
 
I have the Ford GT you are looking for. Don't care about miles so I would take either one.

Let me know.

PSN dean3200.

You are referring to the Ford Ford GT LM Race Car right? How many miles on your car?

Can you trade now?

I have HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) ‘04 / Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car ‘00 / Saleen S7 ‘02 ... choose one.

How many miles on each of those cars?

i have a subaru cusco dunlop

I don't need the Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP, I only need the Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) ‘03. They are different cars.
 
How many miles on each of those cars?

Silvia - 2.188,0 km
Astra Touring - 3.405,2 km
Saleen - 12.216,6 km

The Saleen it's fully tuned.

So all smelling like new.

Give a look to my Marketplace in the signature!
 
I have a Falken GT-R (1409.3 miles) or an Opera 350z '04 (0 Miles)
 
My HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) ‘04 or Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) ‘01
for ) 0miles, 0 mod for your BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97 0 miles, 0 mod?
 
So man, how it will be?
 
Are you trading with any of us or not?
 
Silvia - 2.188,0 km
Astra Touring - 3.405,2 km
Saleen - 12.216,6 km

The Saleen it's fully tuned.

So all smelling like new.

Give a look to my Marketplace in the signature!

Sorry, more interested in 0 mile cars right now.

Are you trading with any of us or not?

Sent you and other interested parties PM's already.
 
I have -HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) ‘04 and Honda Mobil 1 NSX ‘01 - Low mileage direct off UCD last week.

Up for trade on the 26/01/2011 if your interested.
 
Last edited:
It is the Ford Ford GT LM Race Car and it has 0 miles and is in stock condition.
 
I have a Nissan 370z tuned Car GT academy Version 0 Miles if your interested
 
I have -HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) ‘04 and Honda Mobil 1 NSX ‘01 - Low mileage direct off UCD last week.

Up for trade on the 26/01/2011 if your interested.

Sorry, not interested at the moment.

It is the Ford Ford GT LM Race Car and it has 0 miles and is in stock condition.

Sent you PM.

I have a Nissan 370z tuned Car GT academy Version 0 Miles if your interested

Sorry, already have that car.
 
I have

0 mile White X1, Carbon and Vettel
0 Mile Audi R10 TDi
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (not 0 miles)
Nissan FALKEN?GT-R Race Car ‘04 (unused from UCD)
RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) ‘04 (unused from UCD)
-Saleen S7 ‘02 (Unused from UCD)
-Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) ‘03 (0 miles)
Caterham Seven Fire Blade ‘02 (0 miles)
 
I'll trade you my Green/White FGT with 0 miles no mods for your BMW Mclaren F1 GTR with 0 miles
 
Are you still interested in my offer?
 
I have -HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 (D1GP) ‘04 and Honda Mobil 1 NSX ‘01 - Low mileage direct off UCD last week.

Up for trade on the 26/01/2011 if your interested.

Sorry, more interested in 0 mile cars right now.

I'll trade you my Green/White FGT with 0 miles no mods for your BMW Mclaren F1 GTR with 0 miles

Sorry, not interested in that car at the moment. Please let me know if you have any of the cars listed in the first post. Thanks.
 
I have the Nissan FALKEN GT-R Race Car ‘04 with 0 miles. PM me if your interested in trading.
 
Sorry, more interested in 0 mile cars right now.



Sorry, not interested in that car at the moment. Please let me know if you have any of the cars listed in the first post. Thanks.

I have a Honda Locitite Mugen NSX Race Car with a few miles on it
 
I have these.
-BMW M3 GTR ‘03
-Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 ‘00
-Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car

Interested in the BMW McLaren F1 GTR with 0 miles.
Can trade in an hour.
 
I have Ford Falcon XR8 2000 AU 0 miles and can trade in 2 hrs for the 0 miles BMW McLaren
 
Opera has been sent.
 
How is this car obtained if its not from a UCD or Won? Is this only obtained from a ticket?
 
yes, only from 1000 ticket or '94 birthday ticket
 
yes, only from 1000 ticket or '94 birthday ticket

Sorry to go off topic for a minute, but I reached 1000 a long time ago and never received a ticket? Do I need to complete a certain number of races?
 
Sorry to go off topic for a minute, but I reached 1000 a long time ago and never received a ticket? Do I need to complete a certain number of races?

only a-spec counts for the ticket, b-spec and online races doesnt count toward the ticket ... and as far as i'm know you need 100 races and 2000km ...

i got mine at ~2000km too, so keep driving, you will get it sometime :dopey:
 
i Have TVR Cerbera Speed 12 ‘00, -Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 ‘00,
Caterham Seven Fire Blade ‘02
 
I have Ford Falcon XR8 2000 AU 0 miles and can trade in 2 hrs for the 0 miles BMW McLaren

Sorry, don't really care for that car.

i Have TVR Cerbera Speed 12 ‘00, -Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 ‘00,
Caterham Seven Fire Blade ‘02

Unless those are 0 mile cars, I'm not interested at this time.
 
Back