Resource icon

BMW McLAREN F1 GTR Race Car '97

GhostRider65, I love the tune on the BMW McLaren GTR but why is it that I only have 507 hp and also I only have 547 ftlb of torque but you have 741.8 ftlbs? I have changed oil and all but it doesnt make it 515hp. Call me stupid but I really dont know what you meant when you mentioned the gearbox in saying "if you dont get 515hp the change the oil and last the gearbox". Could you help me out please, tnx

Hi bigblock6841 !! My setting is correct, PP, HP and on the European game version, it is in Newton and not ft-lbs !! On some cars, i don't remenber if the oil has been changed or not so....If you don't get 515 bhp and.....First make all changes and last the setting of the gearbox !! After having changed the oil of your car, to get 600pp, plays with the power limiter !! Keep me informed and thanks for your message !!

Tnx GhostRider65, The only thing I did differently was maybe I didnt wait til last to change the gearbox! Ill try and mess with it a little later but 8 more hp wasnt necessary because I smoked the competition and got a gold but with intermediate tires you gotta be really careful not to drive like a maniac or else youll find yourself having to pit twice! It wasnt as bad as I though it would be though, it was a blast. Tnx again

Thanks for your message and summary for a car that wasn't adjusted for this race ( I have used my Pescarolo with a setting for Racing intermediate tyres, very easy !! ), but i'm glad to read your satisfaction and your opinion very constructive for me !! Thanks again bigblock6841 !! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back