Resource icon

McLAREN F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95

Any chance you could do a gearbox just for Nurburgring? I love the rest of the tune. It handles so well through the turns, brake stability is wonderful. I just could not go fast enough to catch P1 and P2, which were the same car and the Zonda Race car. I caught p2 in the last corners before the long straight. Then P1 simply pulled away. Still a great tune that I would take anywhere else.👍👍👍

Hey my friend,

I have a lot of work right now but I promise to find a solution with the gearbox, for that you fully take pleasure with the car :)👍

Take care of yourself 👍

Bon jour GR. May I ask your name? You have done very much to help me win races with your tunes either as a whole tune or a base tune. Jerome's (@Jeje6410) tunes were the same way. I tried starting with a final at 4.500 and lowest mph it was a little better but not enough. I have been working on a gearbox for a VW Beetle for Suzuka East for the GT AI Hub. I'm the 2nd fastest right now. I have tuned many of my own cars and I know how long it can take to get one right. A lot too depends on whether you are using a wheel or a controller. I had a wheel and but it died and now I'm back to a controller. I am very grateful for the tunes you have done that have led to to success.
Shalom,
Barnabas

Back