*** BMW Mclaren F1 GTR wanted and 120i ***

  • Thread starter Thread starter RacecarBMW
  • 30 comments
  • 1,226 views
Messages
724
Canada
Toronto
Messages
RacecarBMW
I would like to get the following BMW cars


  • [*]BMW 120 d----------------------------------------------- $31,280
    will recieve on saturday january 15 from waboo
  • BMW 120 i------------------------------------------------ $30,782
  • Mclaren F1 GTR racecar----------------------------- $3,575,862

What I can offer

BMW V12 LMR

Lamborghini Diablo Nomad

Redbull x2010 (s.vettel)

Redbull x2010 (light blue)

I have more cars just ask
 
Last edited:
update I am really really really interested in the BMW M coupe

please help
 
I have one i can trade for that light blue x10 i can trade tomorrow at 7
 
Good evening,

i have a bmw 120d, bmw 330i, bmw m3 csl and an Mcoupe.

All unchanged from purchase.

psn waboo.

I will be able to trade tomorrow (fri) est 0830hrs onwards
 
Good evening,

i have a bmw 120d, bmw 330i, bmw m3 csl and an Mcoupe.

All unchanged from purchase.

psn waboo.

I will be able to trade tomorrow (fri) est 0830hrs onwards

Ok can I get the 120d and the M coupe

what would you like
 
Nomad would be fine for both, I am firing up the ps3 now and will add you as a friend.
 
Nomad would be fine for both, I am firing up the ps3 now and will add you as a friend.

ok cool I will give you the lamborghini nomad tommorow and you give me the m coupe and on saturday you can give me the 120d.
 
I will accept the invite tomorrow as well
 
Sounds good, speak to you then !
 
Dude, I'll just give you an M Coupe for free right now. If you would like to donate a few BMW chips to me is up to you. Do you want an Imolarot, Lagunaseca Blau, Evergreen, or Estorilblau? All stock M Coupe '98 colors may I add. I have so many leftover M Coupes and I am pretty much done trading cars, so I have an open slot tonight. I've moved on from collecting cars to paint.
 
Last edited:
ok sure I have lagunaseca blau I can donate.

I would like my BMW in laguna seca blau.

I am still trading with waboo because I do not want to mess up his schedule.

I can also accept or send the inivite tommorow so I hope that is ok. I will do it before the system resets.
 
topgeatJB007

do you have a 120i by any chance?
 
ok sure I have lagunaseca blau I can donate.

I would like my BMW in laguna seca blau.

I am still trading with waboo because I do not want to mess up his schedule.

I can also accept or send the inivite tommorow so I hope that is ok. I will do it before the system resets.
Oh, well if you are still going to get two then I'll just paint my extra in Dakargelb. I was just trying to get you one fast because you seemed to want one now. Anything to help out a fellow BMW guy. Sorry for the change of heart. :guilty:

EDIT: Yes, but I do not have any extras. Sorry.
 
Oh, well if you are still going to get two then I'll just paint my extra in Dakargelb. I was just trying to get you one fast because you seemed to want one now. Anything to help out a fellow BMW guy. Sorry for the change of heart. :guilty:

EDIT: Yes, but I do not have any extras. Sorry.

ok thanks anyway

so to confirm i am not going to receive an m coupe from you?
No worries is there any BMW you don't have I can help you out?
 
I have every single one in the game. Thanks though.

I was only going to send you an M Coupe to be nice and help a fellow BMW fanatic, but since you already had a deal going I changed my mind. I'm greedy when it comes to BMWs. I'm also not going to one up waboo and screw him out of a Lamborghini. Sorry, I should have just kept my mouth shut.
 
I have every single one in the game. Thanks though.

I was only going to send you an M Coupe to be nice and help a fellow BMW fanatic, but since you already had a deal going I changed my mind. I'm greedy when it comes to BMWs. I'm also not going to one up waboo and screw him out of a Lamborghini. Sorry, I should have just kept my mouth shut.

It's ok no problem.

You don't have an extra mclaren f1 GTR do you?
 
I have the McLaren GTR and I think I have the 120i as well would have to double check in the morning to be sure but I think I got both the 120i and the 120d from the UCD last night.

I am looking for a few more race cars still maybe you have one of them?
Jag XKR-9 , any of the C60s other than the Judd Hybride, 905, Audi R8 '01 with Red Trim.

RX7 Race car in Silver or Orange, Amuse S2000 Street Version.
 
I have the McLaren GTR and I think I have the 120i as well would have to double check in the morning to be sure but I think I got both the 120i and the 120d from the UCD last night.

I am looking for a few more race cars still maybe you have one of them?
Jag XKR-9 , any of the C60s other than the Judd Hybride, 905, Audi R8 '01 with Red Trim.

RX7 Race car in Silver or Orange, Amuse S2000 Street Version.

you don't want the V12 LMR

I will have to check but I don't think I have those cars
 
I have these bmws if your interested

BMW M3 coupe '07 (31.0ks) 404hp
BMW M3 CSL '03 (28,880KS) 335HP
 
I would take the V12 LMR for my F1 GTR.
 
Ok no problem send me a PM when ready.
 
you don't want the V12 LMR

I will have to check but I don't think I have those cars
I already have the V12 LMR.

I do not have the M3 GTR yet though I do have the race car version. Also do not yet have a TVR Speed 12 so I would be interested in either of those if you have them.

Oh also looking for the Ford GT 2002

BTW I checked and I do have the 120i and the 120d
 
Back