BMW Oktoberfest (56k Killer)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghost C
  • 10 comments
  • 706 views
Messages
1,823
I'll be adding new pictures until they leave, this is all my camera could hold at once. And apparently my camera went haywire due to low batteries and started making the pictures different sizes.

Sep19397.jpg

Sep19398.jpg

Sep19399.jpg

Sep19400.jpg

Sep19401.jpg

Sep19402.jpg

Sep19404.jpg

Sep19405.jpg

Sep19406.jpg

Sep19407.jpg

Sep19408.jpg
 
👍 very nice pics :D
 
Not done yet. They're here until the weekend, and there's a car show on Friday.
 
Sep20419.jpg


Car of the future !... Gotta love it...

Nice pics - More 56k destruction please !:..
 
I seriously do not like the rims on the 6 series. Thres one down my road and I think its ugly. Nice M3.
 
Not just the 6, all new BMW wheels are awful.
The rest of the car, though, is very nice. If only the rest of the lineup looked that good.
 
The E30, 3.0CSL, and the old M6 are quite possibly the 3 sexiest classic coupes ever made. But whats up with the wing(s) on the 3.0? Are those stock?
 
spykerdriver
The E30, 3.0CSL, and the old M6 are quite possibly the 3 sexiest classic coupes ever made. But whats up with the wing(s) on the 3.0? Are those stock?

Yes. They are actually factory options that BMW had to sell because they were used on the 3.0 CSL race cars, I've been told.
 
Back