BMW Series 1:UK edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter yeti
  • 35 comments
  • 2,491 views
daddy!? Don't patronise me...

Lets see, shoudl he turn up in teh Toyota Previa or the Citroen AX Diesel? Plus the fact he is gonna hate me after I persuaded him to go paintballing, I can't see him doing it.
 
Ya never know......he may end up wanting to buy a BMW!
 
I suppose I could go in all normal and make a big thing if he accuses me of looking 'too young'.
"Just because I'm a short 21yr old does not mean I am unable to purchase a car. Now give me a Demo or I will call trading standards. Who I just happen to have on speed dial for just such occasions."

Think it will work?
 
if rhis country specific tracks thing ends up true we could swap those tracks for play on modded ps2s, much like the gt4p modding that people are doing now. I know i'll do my best to get my hands on the belgian disc if its different from the germany one (doubt it)
 
^^I dont think that they would openly be anymore, or less annoyied with you if you went in......after all, they are not allowed to be rude to customers and have to treat them all equal regardless. Just go in look around....and then ask for the 1 series broshure and the demo......you could say that you hope to buy one as your first car!
 
Back