BMW thread

My 2002 Turbo at the 'ring:

Thought the last pic was great cause it has the BMW logo on the road.

The same 2002 Turbo at the Costa di Amalfi...

...and in Seattle:

I'm totally loving this car and after I found out that you can get it from the BMW 1-series trophy (thanks marty, visit https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67919 for marty one's Wiki project, it's useful!), I have driven the event thru something like 5 times and I have the car in green, silver and white.

Enjoy the pics! And let me hear what you think of them.
Thanks!

What is the Diffreance between a BMW M3 and Bmw M3 CLS? is there anything difreance and lets says if they are fully powerd which one is better??

IMG0000.jpg

IMG0093.jpg

IMG0017.jpg

IMG0121.jpg

IMG0095bmmmm.jpg

IMG0062bmmm.jpg

IMG0047bmmmm.jpg

IMG0073.jpg

I love that M Coupe, wouldn't mind one myself someday. Only seen a few before around Vancouver here. One on the road in yellow, a black on show at a PGA golf tournament a few years ago, and a yellow one at Sport Compact Nights in April.

vr6gti72
IIRC the CLS has a V8

No, The M3 GTR has a V8 (same as the E39 M5, 400hp) The CSL has the same 3.2 liter inline 6 as the regular M3, but with 360hp and the CSL is lighter (carbon fiber roof etc.)...

Fletch
No, The M3 GTR has a V8 (same as the E39 M5, 400hp) The CSL has the same 3.2 liter inline 6 as the regular M3, but with 360hp and the CSL is lighter (carbon fiber roof etc.)...

ahh thats right.. :yuck:

Whow I can't believe that this thread is already dead. But I think it might come to live back now :).

Here it is... My lovely ///AMN Performance M5 Hurricane+.

Nicely done Tangled Web!! I wish we can see more BMW pictures here :)

No worries, I'll release some more later on ;) Cheers everyone...

while i'm editing others i might aswell post the first one! :D

here's the second one

click for bigger size, of course

Last edited:
Back