BMWteamPTG's TT Gallery - Temporarily on hiatus -

Discussion in 'TT Photo & Video Galleries' started by BMWteamPTG, Apr 7, 2006.

1. PoliniJake

PoliniJake

Wow! the 8th and 10th shots! :drool: nice work! :tup:

2. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

thanks man :)

3. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

i took your advice into consideration...hows it look now???

4. vr6gti72

vr6gti72

Good stuff....I dig this bike. It loves to get that wheel up.
    I just did an update last night with the same bike...check it out.:sly:

5. GT40 MKII

GT40 MKII

wow. im looking into getting TT and wondering how hard is the ring on a bike like that

6. Nurbfanatic

Nurbfanatic

The framing is nice, it's a unique shot, but it's still VERY grainy, i'm not sure what your settings are, or how you're going about doing it, but they're very grainy. Also, be sure to choose a subject for the photos, not necessarily one, but something around which the eye moves, and when you have a subject(s), fill the frame with it more, sometimes it's nice to have perspective, like the Seattle shot above, (which, by the way, is a nice shot) but it's also good to see the subject up close too. As with any "rules" in art, they're meant to be broken, but also to be taken as guidelines off of which you can base your work.

In my opinion, the ring is more exciting and challenging on a bike in TT than in GT4.

7. GT40 MKII

GT40 MKII

cant wait...

8. kaos1976

kaos1976

That's absolutely true
    :scared: :sly:

9. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

most definately. just to lean into the corners and see the ring...ugh...its amazing

10. [empty space]

[empty space]

i dont like the ring fast bike, but, im still using default set ups. with the 999r rm, the headshack got so bad it stoped respounding to inputs :( was a lot of fun on a nsr250 se rm though :tup:

as for the pictures, i like the 3rd, 5th, and 11th the best. imo, the 11th would look a litter better if you would have framed the bike so that the rear wheel was closer to the lower, left hand corner. but, thats just me :)

and a thought about the grainiess of the images, you might want to check the save quality in photoshop/etc. if you use the "save for the web" option you should be able to keep kb down and quality up :tup:

11. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

thanks. it has to be PS...because my pics come off my USB at 1280x960 i think. they look great even after i frame and sig them. i save through Imageready. could that be the problem? or could it be imageshack?

12. [empty space]

[empty space]

many people have had issues with resizing through image shack, but, if youre not doing that then they arent a problem unless your image is something like 1mb+.

why are you saving in imageready instead of photoshop? well, regardless, you might want to up the quality with whatever you saving with. i know gimp and photoshop both have an option to preview your picture at any save quality.

i cant really comment on imageready since ive no expernce with it :indiff:

13. wfooshee

wfooshee Premium

Don't use Imageready to save. Its purpose in life is to create web bits like animated buttons (or, for example, my avatar) or to minimize image file size to the greatest extent possible. It especially reduces file size by reducing color depth, and that's what we see in your pics, I think. Bottom line, stay in Photoshop, no need for Imageready.

14. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

thanks alot for all your help guys. hopefully my next set should be better quality.

update coming 4/27/06!!!

Edit: Now its here :)

15. kaede

kaede

Nice update on the ninja. You got some pretty jumps. 15 and 16 shots my favourite.

16. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

Update!!! Honda CBR1000RRW 7 - El Capitan​

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I promised a burnout before and didn't do one. So, I gave you guys two! Enjoy and please comment.

Also, I changed my sig...tell me if you like it.

Lastly, I did not use Imageready. The pics look much less grainy to me. Thanks guys.

albazz likes this.
  17. [empty space]

[empty space]

looks good :tup: have you tryed playing with the 16:9 format?

18. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

yea i did this shoot last night LATE (2-3am) so i was dead...i started adding my borders and fixing contrast and what not and realized i did none...

19. kaede

kaede

Nice set:tup:. Especially the close up shots, Im a fan for them.

20. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

i misunderstood the question. is the 16.9 on PS? help? im curious now

21. kaede

kaede

I think he meant in the game. Just press L1+L2+R1+R2 together in the screen where you can change the shutter focus and speed to change to 16:9 format.

22. [empty space]

[empty space]

indeed :tup:

23. Cod_Father

Cod_Father

Nice pics! They all look good.

24. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

well, thats one trick i have never found out!...thanks for the input guys.

25. Appie

Appie

cool shots dude:tup:

26. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

thank you...im working on my next update now...coming soon :)

27. BMWteamPTG

BMWteamPTG

well a small update, but please dont close my thread...

i had to sell my playstation 2 and all my games. had to buy an engagement ring. so when i get some cash, ill be posting again.