BMWteamPTG's TT Gallery - Temporarily on hiatus -

• Thread starter BMWteamPTG
  • 56 comments
Nurbfanatic
Be sure that they're saving as "ultra fine" because, they all look a tad grainy to me. Also, some of them looked like they're under-contrasted. Notch that up a little in photoshop. Decent framing though, just work a little on "uncentering" them, they all lack much variety, as the bikes are all centered, leading to a very monotonous feel. But practice makes perfect, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

i took your advice into consideration...hows it look now???

Good stuff....I dig this bike. It loves to get that wheel up.
I just did an update last night with the same bike...check it out.:sly:

BMWteamPTG
if im hearing you right, that was on the last straight on the ring.

i was cruising at 180 or so...hard to control
wow. im looking into getting TT and wondering how hard is the ring on a bike like that

BMWteamPTG
i took your advice into consideration...hows it look now???

The framing is nice, it's a unique shot, but it's still VERY grainy, i'm not sure what your settings are, or how you're going about doing it, but they're very grainy. Also, be sure to choose a subject for the photos, not necessarily one, but something around which the eye moves, and when you have a subject(s), fill the frame with it more, sometimes it's nice to have perspective, like the Seattle shot above, (which, by the way, is a nice shot) but it's also good to see the subject up close too. As with any "rules" in art, they're meant to be broken, but also to be taken as guidelines off of which you can base your work.

GT40 MKII
wow. im looking into getting TT and wondering how hard is the ring on a bike like that

In my opinion, the ring is more exciting and challenging on a bike in TT than in GT4.

i dont like the ring fast bike, but, im still using default set ups. with the 999r rm, the headshack got so bad it stoped respounding to inputs :( was a lot of fun on a nsr250 se rm though 👍

as for the pictures, i like the 3rd, 5th, and 11th the best. imo, the 11th would look a litter better if you would have framed the bike so that the rear wheel was closer to the lower, left hand corner. but, thats just me :)

and a thought about the grainiess of the images, you might want to check the save quality in photoshop/etc. if you use the "save for the web" option you should be able to keep kb down and quality up 👍

[empty space]
and a thought about the grainiess of the images, you might want to check the save quality in photoshop/etc. if you use the "save for the web" option you should be able to keep kb down and quality up 👍

thanks. it has to be PS...because my pics come off my USB at 1280x960 i think. they look great even after i frame and sig them. i save through Imageready. could that be the problem? or could it be imageshack?

many people have had issues with resizing through image shack, but, if youre not doing that then they arent a problem unless your image is something like 1mb+.

why are you saving in imageready instead of photoshop? well, regardless, you might want to up the quality with whatever you saving with. i know gimp and photoshop both have an option to preview your picture at any save quality.

i cant really comment on imageready since ive no expernce with it :indiff:

Don't use Imageready to save. Its purpose in life is to create web bits like animated buttons (or, for example, my avatar) or to minimize image file size to the greatest extent possible. It especially reduces file size by reducing color depth, and that's what we see in your pics, I think. Bottom line, stay in Photoshop, no need for Imageready.

Update!!! Honda CBR1000RRW 7 - El Capitan​

I promised a burnout before and didn't do one. So, I gave you guys two! Enjoy and please comment.

Also, I changed my sig...tell me if you like it.

Lastly, I did not use Imageready. The pics look much less grainy to me. Thanks guys.

yea i did this shoot last night LATE (2-3am) so i was dead...i started adding my borders and fixing contrast and what not and realized i did none...

I think he meant in the game. Just press L1+L2+R1+R2 together in the screen where you can change the shutter focus and speed to change to 16:9 format.

kaede
I think he meant in the game. Just press L1+L2+R1+R2 together in the screen where you can change the shutter focus and speed to change to 16:9 format.
well, thats one trick i have never found out!...thanks for the input guys.

well a small update, but please dont close my thread...

i had to sell my playstation 2 and all my games. had to buy an engagement ring. so when i get some cash, ill be posting again.

Back