[BMXMITCH] Photosection [02.12. Tournament stuff]

• Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 1,103 comments
:drool: seriosly awesome shots, I love how that rim was caputured on the Cobra. And also this one is my favourite. Great work đź‘Ť

Gtuned
Damn that Cobra looks good. Love how you've made the reflections pop as much as you did. And the bokeh in the first shot is just awesome.

ghostrider135
I cant put my finger on it but that last pic of the Cobra really gives you the sense of the air and small animals just rushing straight in the bonnet scoop

thanks alot guys! Makes me really proud if good GT5 artist like you guys like my pictures! :)

btw, to shoot the Cobra was harder than I thought. I tried it before, but never get a good angle or simply a good shot. That car is so beautiful, but somehow hard to photograph in GT5.
At least, thats what I think.....:sly:

Aw man! That Cobra set is just amazing! When I saw it I was like: ''really nice editing, I wish I could do that'' and then I've read that actually they're not edited:bowdown:

You have a serious ability to find curious and extreme angles. I adore the tones and compositions in the Cobra set, I might just do some HDR work with it at night. Thanks for the insperation.

:bowdown: thank you very much guys!

I first was thinkin, aahh should I really do another SSR7 shooting? But after I've seen the results, I was kind of happy. Glad you like it too....:)

and SPRITE, please do some editing work on mine. I know you can pull awesome stuff! If you want to, I send you the originals via PM.
Really would like to see what you can do with those:eek:

Last edited:
Photomode Competition Entries

CCCL Competition: week 5

The Photomode Competition: Week 19

2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 19

not my best Entries this week. Hadn't have much time this week, so I went for some old shots. If one gets in the poll, I'm happy :)

Your gallery is fantastic, you just got another fan of your work!
Please visit my gallery, if you get some time to, thanks.

Man, I didn´t see you are german too :)
Well actually I am from Vienna/Austria, but I live in B. since 2009...
Lookin´ forward to your next update :)

Man, I didn´t see you are german too :)
Well actually I am from Vienna/Austria, but I live in B. since 2009...
Lookin´ forward to your next update :)

same here! ;)
well, pretty much the same. I'm from the Bodensee (Friedrichshafen) and ive in Berlin since 2008.

I'm very busy right now, but hopefully I find some time to shoot some new pics this week. The weather sucks anyways, so the chances should be good....:sly:

Loving the Lamborghini shots, especially the first one. Nice Zonda shots as well. Good work with the carbon.

Amazing. I could only hope to meet your photo quality in my gallery. Simply fantastic photos. :drool:đź‘Ť

^thank you so much FishyJuice and Dennis. (btw, I dont think that I shoot better pics than you guys do...yeah, pretty sure about that:tup:)

Also, I had a bit of off-time the last days and no real creativity for my shots. The last few where pretty good, but I'm not able to create a winner pic for the Competitions right now. I think I need a small break or something....:indiff:

but one more update......for all the Gallardo fans! :)

Last edited:
thanks everyone! :bowdown:

the funny thing is....at first I only wanted to shoot some scenery shots at the NĂĽrburgring, but then it turned out to be a Gallardo shooting!:sly:
I only took 2 scenery shots and about 15 Gallardo shots, haha. Glad I did that!

Back