[BMXMITCH] Photosection [02.12. Tournament stuff]

• Thread starter bmxmitch
  • 1,103 comments
Beautiful set. Colour shows off the curves great. I guess it reminds me of the old Porsches (356?)! :dopey:

Wow great stuff. A lot of great shots in there. Plus I don't think I commented on your HSV set from a few updates ago, that set is flippin awesome too. Very good work. 👍 👍

BkS
You can never go wrong with a Jag. Brilliant photos mate. 👍

The Jaguar pictures are so beautiful. :drool:

Dat Jag, dat Cobra and dat Honda: AMAZING!!!

Your last sets are very beautiful. But that Jag' THAT JAG' ! Love it (her ;) ).

Lovely, all of them.

SVX
Beautiful set. Colour shows off the curves great. I guess it reminds me of the old Porsches (356?)! :dopey:

GPR
Wow great stuff. A lot of great shots in there. Plus I don't think I commented on your HSV set from a few updates ago, that set is flippin awesome too. Very good work. 👍 👍

Wow ! Amazing work ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Love Jag and Cobra shots 👍👍👍

Thanks alot guys! :)
Hope to battle some of you in the Tournament rounds.....if I pass the qualifiyng of course. :scared::)

First comment on your gallery:

Love your style.
IMO you're on of the best photographers around ;) You're one of those that have great skills to shoot great shots right from the game, i.e unedited shots.

Jaw droppingly gorgeous set! :drool: :drool: And the bonus shots are the icing on the cake! 👍 👍

Sorry, totally forgot this. If you still want, I'll send you some pics. Preferably standards!? ;)
Oh and yes please :D

You must have noticed one of my photos of that Jaguar in nearly the same color at Nurburgring online on Gran Turismo 5 that gave you the set idea?

First comment on your gallery:

Love your style.
IMO you're on of the best photographers around ;) You're one of those that have great skills to shoot great shots right from the game, i.e unedited shots.
Uh wow, I'm flattered. Thanks tripleZ :D
Great shots, I heart them all :D
:) Thanks mate. Btw, don't you have an easier name? :sly:
Jaw droppingly gorgeous set! :drool: :drool: And the bonus shots are the icing on the cake! 👍 👍

Oh and yes please :D
Thanks again Nato. If I find time again next week, I'll send you more pics over the XMB if it's Ok. ;)
You must have noticed one of my photos of that Jaguar in nearly the same color at Nurburgring online on Gran Turismo 5 that gave you the set idea?
Honestly, no! :scared::)
I wanted a silver one from the beginning. It's just the best color for it IMO. Looks like blank metal. :D
exquisite photos!.. I can't choose a favorite... looking forward to more of your work

Alright, here we go. :)

F40 and other stuff for the Tournament

My shot for Round1

thanks to all who voted me in the next round! :dopey:👍

The F40 shots look absolutely stunning! Your quality of photos deserves its place alongside the legendary F40. Marvellous job! 👍

I totally fell in love with your F40 set... Wow ! wow & wow !
The LFA shots are also beautiful especially the first and last one.

Damn, I let this gallery die pretty hard...

But I will do an update soon! I need t get back in here (the best community I ve met over the years of gaming) :gtpflag:

Back