Boabdulrahman's Gallery - The Sleeper - CTS-V

Well, I guess i'm back !
Found a little bit of motivation after I saw the GT6 trailer.
So, let me start to show you some of my real life car photography.
Here is a preview.
Full set coming in the next couple of hours.

At first I was like, dang that's an awesome GT5 preview, but then I remembered GT5 doesn't have a CTS-V, and so then I was like :eek:

Very nice framing, and love the way the CTS-V looks. Such a classy car if I'm honest, 👍

Wow these are really nice. Of course being real helps. ;) But despite that the editing is very nice and the angles and compositions are good too. I'm impressed. Love the warmth and light of the last shot in particular. 👍

These are very nice pictures, nicely edited, they could be included in paper car magazines.

Thank you kind sir :)
BkS
At first I was like, dang that's an awesome GT5 preview, but then I remembered GT5 doesn't have a CTS-V, and so then I was like :eek:

Very nice framing, and love the way the CTS-V looks. Such a classy car if I'm honest, 👍

They should include it in the next installment. Amazing car !
Thanks for stopping by :)

GPR
Wow these are really nice. Of course being real helps. ;) But despite that the editing is very nice and the angles and compositions are good too. I'm impressed. Love the warmth and light of the last shot in particular. 👍

👍

Very well done real life pictures. ;)👍

GPR
+1
Very nice work on these shots 👍

Back