Boab's Market; New Stock, inc. 500BHP Amuse 380RS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boab
  • 59 comments
  • 3,249 views
Messages
494
Messages
AtsushiKuroi
• • • •

Have
Sort by Make; Descending

Premium

Amuse • Nismo 380RS • 495BHP/rpm • kg • FR

BMW • Z4 '03 • 299BHP/6500rpm • 1201kg • FR

BMW • M3 Coupe '07 • 482BHP/9200rpm • 1342kg • FR

Honda • Civic Type R (EK) '97 • 182BHP/8000rpm • 1050kg • FF

Lotus • Evora '09 • 406BHP/7200rpm • 1170kg • MR

Mazda • éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '97 • 546BHP/7800rpm • 1260kg • FR

Nissan • Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R32) '94 • 641BHP/8300rpm • 1380kg • 4WD

Toyota • 2010 Kyle Busch #18 Camry • 824BHP/9000rpm • 1565kg •

Gran Turismo • Gran Turismo 350Z RS • 364BHP/7500rpm • 140kg • FR

Gran Turismo • PDI Racing Kart 100 • 33BHP/12000rpm • 85kg • MR

Standard

Alpine • A110 1600S '73 • 141BHP/6500rpm • 715kg • RR

Amuse • S2000 Street Version '04 • 262BHP/8000rpm • 1190kg • FR

Bugatti • Veyron 16.4 '09 • 956BHP/6000rpm • 1888kg • 4WD

Caterham • Seven Fireblade '02 • 148BHP/10500rpm • 369kg • FR

Cizeta • V16T '94 • 562BHP/7500rpm • 1540kg • MR

Dome • Dome-Zero Concept '78 • 157BHP/6500rpm • 920kg • MR

Ford • Focus RS '02 • 248BHP/6100rpm • 1050kg • FF

Honda • Arta NSX '00 • 467BHP/8500rpm • 1150kg • MR

Honda • NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car • 637BHP/10300rpm • 1230kg • MR

Honda • Mugen Motul Civic Si Race Car '87 • 215BHP/8500rpm • 890kg • FF

Lamborghini • Countach LP400 '74 • 347BHP/8000rpm • 1065kg • MR

Lancia • Stratos Rally Car '77 • 264BHP/7500rpm • 880kg • MR

Lancia • Delta S4 Rally Car '85 • 485BHP/8300rpm • 890kg • 4WD

Lancia • Delta S4 Rally Car '85 • 466BHP/8000rpm • 890kg • 4WD

Lexus • IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 • 363BHP/8500rpm • 1010kg • FR

Mine's • Lancer Evolution VI '00 • 394BHP/7500rpm • 1210kg • 4WD

Nissan • 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Ltd. (Z33) '05 • 286BHP/6500rpm • 1440kg • FR

Nissan • Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78 • 147BHP/5200rpm • 1225kg • FR

Nissan • Skyline M-spec Nür (R32) '02 • 350BHP/6800rpm • 1580kg • 4WD

Nissan • Skyline HT 2000 Turbo RS (R30) '83 • 349BHP/7700rpm • 1175kg • FR

Nissan • SilEighty '98 • 240BHP/6400rpm • 1099kg • FR

Opel • Speedster Turbo '00 • 191BHP/5000rpm • 1005kg • MR

RUF • CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 • 480BHP/6800rpm • 1150kg • RR

Suzuki • Wagon R RR '98 • 66BHP/5900rpm • 820kg • 4WD

Tommy Kaira • ZZII '00 • 808BHP/8800rpm • 1000kg • 4WD

Toyota • bB 1.5Z X Version '00 • 201BHP/7000rpm • 903kg • FF

Triumph • Spitfire 1500 '74 • 69BHP/5300rpm • 805kg • FR

Volkswagen • Golf I GTi '76 • 127BHP/6000rpm • 700kg • FF

Want

Any offers. Specifically:

P Lexus | Weds Sport IS350 (SUPER GT) ‘08

P Autobacs | ARTA Garaiya (SUPER GT) ‘08
 
Last edited:
Updated.
 
Updated. Looking for Weds Sport IS350 and ARTA Garaiya.
 
Nope, sorry.
 
Bump.
 
I am interested in the yellowbird. See my tradeshop in my signature.
 
I'd want your Quattro, Nismo Z, and Supra RZ. I just recently acquired the Yellow Bird, after seeking if for a long time, hence the Over-Ask.
 
I'd want your Quattro, Nismo Z, and Supra RZ. I just recently acquired the Yellow Bird, after seeking if for a long time, hence the Over-Ask.

Supra is pending at the moment. I can trade it for one of the other two.
 
I'd want both.
 
I'd want both.

If you want the nismo it is one to one. You can have the Audi with one of the corvettes or the mustang gt.
 
Nah, as I say, I'd want the Nismo and the Audi. That's all I'm interested in.
 
Nah, as I say, I'd want the Nismo and the Audi. That's all I'm interested in.

Yellowbirds enough around here. Never seen the nismo come by. Doesn't matter see you around.
 
Okay. Perhaps we'll trade some time in the future.
 
What do you want for the Yellow Bird? My garage is in the signature.
 
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia?
 
I want your Mine's Evo.

I have a EVO VI Tommi Makinen Edition and a Maserati Gran Turismo.

Interested?
 
Not really. The Makinen Evo is nice, but I've never been a fan of Maserati.
 
Well I'm not sure what you'd want for the Mine's then....
 
Got a List of your cars?
 
Stealth Nissan GTR GT500
Stealth McLaren F1
Stealth Nascar
Evo VI TME
Maserati Gran Turismo
 
What would you be willing to offer, from that list?

Got any Race Cars? Like an NSX Race?
 
I believe I have the Rosso Cordoba, will have to check when I get home.
 
New stock in.
 
Back