Boab's Market; New Stock, inc. 500BHP Amuse 380RS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boab
  • 59 comments
  • 3,249 views
what would u like for the M3? click at sig
 
Nothing catches my eye, sorry.
 
No. Why?
 
Well, sadly, I don't.

I'd take the Veyron for my M3, though. :dopey:
 
Stock what? Stock Veyron, or Stock M3?
 
the m3 ,the veyron is tuned 1100hp+
 
The M3 is Lightened, and Upgraded to 480Hp.
 
The M3 is Lightened, and Upgraded to 480Hp.

ok its a deal but restore the body and the engine ,if u can now add me MFreak_KSA
 
ok its a deal but restore the body and the engine ,if u can now add me MFreak_KSA

It's got under 100 Miles on the clock. Any wear and tear has been very minor, and as such, wouldn't warrant any need for a Body/Engine Restoration.

Can I just check, what's the Sale Value on the Veyron?

I.e. if you go into Garage, and then onto the Veyron, and click Sell, how much would you get for it?

Cheers,
 
i dont know , i cant sell it just remove it??
 
In that case, I don't think you can send it either.
 
I don't know about any Chrome Cars. I'd accept any of the Stealth Cars for it, though, if you have any.
 
I don't know about any Chrome Cars. I'd accept any of the Stealth Cars for it, though, if you have any.

where can i find it????????:yuck:
 
I assumed it came with the Special Edition...
 
New Stock; Lexus IS 200 GT1 Race Car.
 
LOADS of New Stock!
 
Added Nismo 380RS, which has been maxxed to 500BHP. Real beast of a car.
 
Updates.
 
Further updates. 700BHP Tommy Kaira and 800BHP Camry Nascar available.
 
Updates; Mk 1 Golf added.
 
hello,

i'm interested in your NSX-R Road car...I have a 905 race car and a F40 for trade?
 
Replied via PM.
 
Still after the Garaiya?
 
Hi there

Furai for the Caterham?
 
Still after the Garaiya, yes.

Furai... well, I'm progressing through B-Spec at the moment, so it won't be long before I win one as a prize car. Thanks for the offer, though.
 
Back