Bob's first car

at the beginning... a cheap honda civic type-r .. standard !
this car was refreshed many ..many times ...

I started my Bob out in a stock Supra Rz, he has high cornering so he drifted everywhere, but didn't screw up.

My Bob had the privilege to start in a X2010, since any other cars' speed/bob-skill combo wouldn't be good enough for victory. Now he's level 14 and drives it like a maniac speeding away from the cops. Good cornering aswell on the moment (watching him doing the gran turismo championship right now, it's hilarious)

The only 1 I remember is my 1st Bob started in a Lotus Esprit V8. He spun it at least 5 times :/

Yet my 2 other Bobs started out in even faster and harder to control cars and have NEVER spun. One got quite sideways in a Viper ACR, but kept it going. My 1st Bob sucks

Just starting a new Bob with a FGT. Frst race at Indy and Bob is staying on the gas all the way around, best lap 39.5xx. Way to go Bob!

You guys spoiled your bobs. Mine started with a Celica 1600GT (TA22) '70. He lost, badly. I had won easily in the same car in the same race. I should have known he wouldn't be quite as good as me. He now gets to drive the IS-F '07 and has had more success.

Well, I just started a new Bob with a '04 Corvette as his first car. at least he made it through the sunday cup without killing himself lol.

I've always started my bobs on my first GT5 car- a Subaru WRX STI I got as a gift.

But for laughs I started my last bob in a Jaguar XJR-9... let's just say I got SO mad at what he did to my precious Jag he was fired!

Back