Bob's first car

Mitsubishi FTO GR. My first car and Bob's. Later on I had them grind the Dream Car Championship in the X2010.

Bob likes his Subaru 360 when he races the LMP's on LE SARTHE :lol:

Na. He loves his Skyline (R32) TC for every-race :rolleyes:

Damn you Y.Kaz!

BNR34 Skyline GT-R, I wanted to make sure bob started with a safe, neutral car. Even still it took quite a lot of coaching to get him to stay on the track. Seems like the Mines GT-R was just a little too powerful to start bob out in.

Just picked up GT5 the other day since I recently purchased a PS3. Havent played since the original came out back in the day. My BOB is using my first car as well which is a Toyota 86 GT '12 that I received when I first started the game.

Dropped my new Bob, S. Mizuno in a fully tuned '03 M3 CSL for a level 6 race. He was squirrely and all over the place but still came in 1st! Hilarious race... wished I saved the replay.

Strange about how you guys have bobs that crash 500-600ppish cars my bobs drive x1 o their first day as a test lol they can control it but they run out of stamina and crash lol

My Bob's first car was a tuned up 86 GT '12. But he seems to like my GT-R Proto '05 quite a lot.

My first bob startedd his career in a R34 M spec. The 00' one. I don't know I saw it in the used lot and bought it and then put every performance part in it and he used it in the sunday cup.

when I had GT5, my Bob had a tan Mitsubishi Mirage and the competition was great for the first couple of races.

My first Bob drove the '83 AE86 Corolla, a supercharged MR2, a Spoon Civic and a '03 Subaru STI. I started all of my Bobs in the 4 different drivetrain configurations. Then I switched to a RUF RGT. I swapped drivetrains for every race when possible and always gave them a superior car over the field.

Back