bomb da base: act ii

• Thread starter Josh
  • 36 comments
Thank you Josh. I like gamespot.com it is a cool place to find out about games. Although I like IGN better. :) Thanks again, this place has the flying code. :)

Originally posted by Josh
All the codes I use can be found here

Josh to get back to number 2 island did you try dieing right where the bridge is broken...That might start you in the hospital at island 2..

Originally posted by Tazz575

Josh to get back to number 2 island did you try dieing right where the bridge is broken...That might start you in the hospital at island 2..

I just did that, and it worked!:eek: I was soooo close to starting over...

Thanks Tazz...:D

The stadium is just a cosmetic feature, with no fuctionality. I've heard of people flying the Dodo into it, and falling through the bottom.

This also applys to the Lighthouse(in portland, near mafia mansion) and the Observatory(Shoreside Vale, above and behind dam)

I've also heard of people flying to the observatory, and going past it to find a ghost town that was at the begining, or the intro town, and also was just for looks, with no "floor" to it.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Well everybody I finally beat this mission. Also on my first mission on the second island I killed my mafia dude. :) I am finally off of Portland and it feels good. :) Also, how do I get into the stadium? I really want to go in.

...and as you now know, the mafia hate you which is VERY, VERY bad. If anyone know how to get them to like you again please share, cos all three gangs in Portland hate me, two in Staunton (not Yakuza) and all in Shoreside. Im staying with the Yakuza!

Originally posted by danpollard

...and as you now know, the mafia hate you which is VERY, VERY bad. If anyone know how to get them to like you again please share, cos all three gangs in Portland hate me, two in Staunton (not Yakuza) and all in Shoreside. Im staying with the Yakuza!

I hear ya on that. Can't hardly do anything anymore in Portland with all those gangs trying to rip you a new one.

Back