Boostjunky's Gallery-comments welcome!!

• Thread starter boostjunky
  • 6 comments
Here is round 1. Enjoy and please comment.
IMG0070.jpg

IMG0069.jpg

IMG0067.jpg

IMG0066.jpg

IMG0065.jpg

IMG0064.jpg

IMG0063.jpg

IMG0061.jpg

IMG0059.jpg

IMG0058.jpg

IMG0057.jpg

IMG0055.jpg

IMG0054.jpg

IMG0053.jpg

IMG0052.jpg

IMG0051.jpg

IMG0050.jpg

IMG0049.jpg

IMG0048.jpg

IMG0047.jpg

IMG0046.jpg

IMG0045.jpg

IMG0044.jpg

IMG0043.jpg

IMG0013.jpg

IMG0012.jpg

IMG0009.jpg

IMG0010.jpg

IMG0011.jpg

Wow! Great variety of cars, and even better pictures! They could use a bit lightening up though.

Oh my God someone stole Ryosuke Sato's RX-7! :sly: :lol:

@ the 11th picture

Aaa the jaggies they burn x.x

But that is editing program stuff and anyone could do it. The hard part is actually taking a good picture, which you did quite sucesfully :)

Some really nice shots there.

Some constructive criticism, use thumbnails and link them to the full-size, it will neaten up your gallery.

Now on to your shots, try using a little motion blur in the action shots, it adds a sense of motion, and an overall better 'feel' to the shots. Don't be afraid of the crop, a well cropped image can greatly improve the presentation of the image. Some of your shots are a little dark, and slight increase in brightness and contrast can make your shots look much better. Lastly, zoom in less on the Car, and show a little more background.

My comments are meant to be taken objectively, you have some really nice shots. Any criticism should be used to improve future shots.

Also you should enter some Photomode Competitions, it's fun and we could use more entrants, it's a little quite there these days.

Photomode Competitions

Thank you everyone for your comments/suggestions.
On my TV some of them looked too bright, cartoony. Like Forza shots. lol
Many were taken with the mature setting on.

I think I will try out some competitions. Thanks for the support. I found round 2 on another flash drive. Will post shortly.

Very nice gallery, the use of 3/4 shots are great, but some jaggies are really killing the pictures; no foul on your part, though.
Keep up the good work!

Back