Boozyblokes Place Update 3-8-11 Old wet car 2.0 competition entry and reject

• Thread starter boozybloke
  • 205 comments
Thanks everyone, it's a fairly standard set, but it's probably the only chance I'll have to photo this car.

And yes Duman.. I did make gold :D

Thanks everyone, it's a fairly standard set, but it's probably the only chance I'll have to photo this car.

And yes Duman.. I did make gold :D

Thats great. I stopped trying to get them all in gold, it costs way to much time xD. I only got 2/3 bronze. That Ferrari challenge you got gold was very hard.

Ferarri Enzo @ Le Sarthe
Ok, it's an Enzo... Should be an interesting drive, yeah? Well... I'd heard it's a bit of an understeer-y nightmare, and, yes it is. But man it's quick...
And it looks so goooooooooooood... :drool:

Comments to the usual address on the back of a used crisp packet please

The 6th is my fav, awesome reflection and light use! (seems to me there's bad focus on the 3th, 4th and 5th...or maybe too soft on the processing)

Second to last and 4th are Stunning ,Did you add extra Blur than Usual mate,or is my eyes playing tricks ?

Cheers Dolp and Sems. Yeah, I'm really pushing the soft focus on this set. Maybe too much you think? You've picked out my own favourite though Dolp. I like the way that there's almost a picture-in-a-picture with the reflection; lots of unsharp masking to bring out the detail and colour

I'm Back!! Lexus IS-F at Grand Valley

Well, I've been away for a while, as my PS3 shat itself, and though have another one, the thought of starting from scratch was too much to bear. Still, I did start again, though I'll probably never get as far as I did originally, I will still do some shoots now and again. So, here for your delectation...

Click pics to see full size, comments, praise or otherwise, are always welcome​

Amazing gallery, I looked at the last 2 pages or so, and amazing stuff, the Viper shots you did for Sems just look spectacular. You can tell me what to do with my stuff, because these are almost godly (I have yet to come across Godly) BUT!!!! Sometimes look a little pixelly, because of photoshop maybe?

Amazing gallery, I looked at the last 2 pages or so, and amazing stuff, the Viper shots you did for Sems just look spectacular. You can tell me what to do with my stuff, because these are almost godly (I have yet to come across Godly) BUT!!!! Sometimes look a little pixelly, because of photoshop maybe?

Thanks for the compliment :)

I'm not sure exactly why they might look pixelly, I sometimes put noise or grain texture on the picture to soften the look a little and break up that 'artificiality' that you get, or it might also be the compression routines that photobucket uses, I know a lot of the others use flickr.

If you want to see 'godly' have a look at Sixtoes' gallery, for some jaw dropping HDR pictures, or GPR's, or Mogshots, or Revolution. Those guys stuff is incredible.

Last edited:
Back