gapper59 Messages 166 Addison IL. Aug 11, 2019 #1 Is there a BOP list somewhere? I thought I saw one a while back but I couldn't find it. Thanks
sturk0167 Messages 5,143 Nor Cal Messages sturk0167 Aug 11, 2019 #2 Here ya go. The list is compiled by @Tassie_tiger
Qyn Messages 529 United States Messages TPC_QYN73 Aug 11, 2019 #4 gapper59 Gonna save it this time. Thanks again Click to expand... How can I save this as well?
gapper59 Messages 166 Addison IL. Aug 11, 2019 #5 Qyn How can I save this as well? Click to expand... I saved the post on my phone.
sturk0167 Messages 5,143 Nor Cal Messages sturk0167 Aug 11, 2019 #6 @Qyn, this is the thread -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gr-1-gr-2-gr-3-gr-4-gr-b-bop-tables.375277/
@Qyn, this is the thread -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gr-1-gr-2-gr-3-gr-4-gr-b-bop-tables.375277/
Qyn Messages 529 United States Messages TPC_QYN73 Aug 11, 2019 #7 sturk0167 @Qyn, this is the thread -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gr-1-gr-2-gr-3-gr-4-gr-b-bop-tables.375277/ Click to expand... My guy! Got it. Thanks. Edit: yet another tool at my disposal
sturk0167 @Qyn, this is the thread -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gr-1-gr-2-gr-3-gr-4-gr-b-bop-tables.375277/ Click to expand... My guy! Got it. Thanks. Edit: yet another tool at my disposal
sturk0167 Messages 5,143 Nor Cal Messages sturk0167 Aug 11, 2019 #8 Qyn yet another tool at my disposal Click to expand... No need for name calling. I was just trying to help you.
Qyn yet another tool at my disposal Click to expand... No need for name calling. I was just trying to help you.
Qyn Messages 529 United States Messages TPC_QYN73 Aug 11, 2019 #9 sturk0167 No need for name calling. I was just trying to help you. Click to expand... Nice! I see what you did there
sturk0167 No need for name calling. I was just trying to help you. Click to expand... Nice! I see what you did there