Bopop's Racing Thread

• Thread starter Bopop4
  • 45 comments
And yes, I think it might give a little boost.:lol:

And a boost it did give.
(Thanks to ND4SPD for the awesome Razgriz stickers, and Corvette popcorn.)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Before we even got to the track there was problems though.

A vibration started, I though I saw black bits coming from the tire in the mirror, but by the time I got my glasses on, it had ripped itself to shreds.

Tore the fender right off as well. So we had to jack the trailer up with the truck jack, and go into town to get a new tire.

Because we got to the track late, and it was wet, we thought about just not going out for practice. (This was on Friday.) We had prepaid for it though, so after a little chat with the series owner, he let us go out in practice, and go into another class because we only got about half an hour of time once the dry tires were put on.
(There was a wet setup on the bike when we got there because we thought that it was going to rain all weekend.)

That put us up to 4 classes: 600 Novice, Open Sprint Novice, Bridgestone Cup, and Superbike Novice.

(It was raining for every single race throughout the weekend.)

Well in the heat races on Saturday I was not on it, 3 seconds that should have all been wins, and a 5th that should have been at least a 3rd.

Also, there was so much visor fog that I could hardly see the guy in front of me, we got it fixed later on Sunday morning. Layers of duct tape on the front of the helmet so that the visor can't close all the way.)

We always park beside the same people and we're friends and stuff, well the Dad of the kid racing was a very good racer years ago, and we had a long walk'n'talk about preparation and getting my head in the game.

It worked wonders.

(Oh, and since it was the last race of the year, there was a huge dinner set up, everyone brought stuff and it was so delicious and awesome and delicious.)

Back to my awfully organized race report.

I had 3 finals before lunch on Sunday, 600 Novice, Open Sprint Novice, and Superbike Novice.

Won the 600 race, had a short break and won the Open Sprint race, and then ran out of gas coming out of turn 3 on the cooldown lap.:scared:
(How's that for cutting it close?)
I then got a 2 minute break before the Superbike race in which to gas up, and get a drink. We then won that race as well.:D

Since we finished top 6 in 600 and Superbike, we got a provisional for the expert races. 6 races in a weekend is as much as some people do in the whole year, the next day I was very tired.

The 600 expert race.

Spoiler below.

Needed more time and more power. Just couldn't stay with them on the straights to be able to do anything on the brakes. Was able to get 2nd though.

I placed a high importance on the next one, the Bridgestone Cup. It was between me and the #86, and whoever won that race was going to get the championship.

So I lead for half the race and he gets by, then I guess I got tired from having just been on the bike for 20 minutes, and I couldn't catch back up.
I was missing the 1-2 shift coming out of the hairpin, it kept going to neutral unless I was very careful, and so much of the handgrip had been torn off that in the wet conditions I could hardly get the thing to full throttle until about a second after the turn.
Very sad feeling watching him slowly get away.:(

But the next race was the last one of the year, the Superbike expert final.
(I forgot to put the camera on.:ouch:)

Got a great start, and was up to 3rd in the first few laps. Couldn't catch the big bikes, and ran off track trying to do so.
I braked too deep, and I thought I could hold it put the front end started sliding, so I had to stand it up and run through the grass.

There was enough of a gap to 4th that I rejoined in 5th, right in the middle of 3 guys fighting for the last podium spot.

Again I was down on power, and only after a lot of trying did I get into 4th.
There was also a guy on a 1000 that passed me on the straight, and knowing that if I let him go, he'd be gone, I went around the outside of him at the carousel like I did to the blue bike in the 600 expert race.

Coming to the checkered I was close, very close, I tried to go on the outside of the kink right before the finish line, and missed 3rd by half a bike length.

Could've just taken it easy when I was in 3rd in the first place, but it was a great battle.

I was really happy about that race and the 600 expert race because I've pushed harder than I've ever done before. During the last half of the race it seemed like on every single corner exit I had the back end out a little bit, wiggling and scratching for grip to try and not lose so much time on the straights.
Old rains vs new rains.

The 97 sticker was for a guy who was fighting for his life in a coma, unfortunately he passed away later on.:(

The Kawi fork legs don't like dirt, a lot of that is oil from the right fork leg. I had almost no oil in it by the time the Superbike race rolled around.

Razgriz!

After race Razgriz.

Overall it was another great weekend.:D

We are going to be selling the ZX6 and buying a faster bike though, if I want to race in the States, I'll need a faster bike.;)

I'll post up some racing pics when the photographers put them up on Facebook.:lol:

Edit: Stuff I forgot to mention, I had only done 5 races vs the #86's 6 races, Dad didn't think we had the speed in the 1st race, so we didn't enter that class.

And I have to go to expert next year, because top 5 in a novice class with a win.

Last edited:
That is fantastic, gotta love those 2-strokes. Great bike lucky to have and get the chance to ride one at a track.

That is fantastic, gotta love those 2-strokes. Great bike lucky to have and get the chance to ride one at a track.

Thanks. :)

What do you mean about a 2-stroke?
The RZ350 is one but I haven't raced that in over a year.

Epic! Glad you enjoyed the Razgriz stickers and Corvette popcorn! :lol:

Lol yeah.

I did notice that despite having a 10X smaller engine, it did burble slightly going through some transitions.
*Mini Corvette mode engaged.*

So a while ago I posted in the purchase thread about a new bike, and now that it's the night before the first practice weekend, I figured I'd finally update the thread.

20140506_130223.jpg

This is a 2012 Triumph 675R.
Ex-Latus bike built for the AMA Sportbike class and fielded by Jason DiSalvo and Kenny Riedmann.

The block was blueprinted and decked, and the compression raised. An FMF header with a custom Hindle exhaust and tuned to run on the spec Sunoco 260 GTX race gas.

126whp in a bike that was floating near the mandated 350lb minimum weight of the CSBK rulebook. In short, it goes.

Racing rearsets and a GP style shift pattern with quickshifter. And Brembo Monoblock M4 calipers.

The engine is limited to 13,800 but we can change it all the way up to a safe 14,500.

There's so many trick parts, it's the same as the pro bike except for the 5k suspension and the pitlane speed limiter.
The suspension is fine because it's the R model, so it already has Ohlins racing stuff front and back.

20hp more than the 600, and it also weighs at least 20lbs less, with much better suspension and better brakes. Plus the sound of the triple coming out a straight pipe is insane.

Spoiler for pics.
20140506_130244.jpg

20140506_130305.jpg

20140506_130320.jpg

20140506_130342.jpg

20140506_130353.jpg

20140506_130432.jpg

20140506_130449.jpg

20140506_130715.jpg
Got bumped up to the expert class for this year. If I do well enough in the first few races we'll do the first round of the national series.

Do well in the first national and we'll make a run for the amateur 600 championship.

Also, I got my old race number back for this year.:D

Last edited:
The practice weekend went very well.

1. Didn't crash or damage the bike in any way.
2. GP shift pattern with a quickshifter is awesome, just tap the lever down without clutching or rolling off the gas.
3. With these slicks the bike is very fast, at the end of the weekend I was able to be on pace.

Still need some more time to get used to the new bike and tires, (I can carry much more corner speed than last year.) and the bike still needs a bit of suspension work.
Got stiffer front springs and had the rear shock revalved. Although the rear may need a stiffer spring, don't want to change too many things at once though.

The first event is this weekend, and it's using the backwards configuration, which I'm more comfortable with.
Also got the Friday off so I can do the practice day as well.:D

This weekend should be a good indicator of what to expect pace wise for when we get to the nationals.

Sorry about no update.

First time I raced in the Expert class, and it had last years amateur national supersport and superbike champion in the field.(Mitch Card):scared:

I won it! (Saturdays heat, anyways.)

Only problem is that I forgot to start the GoPro before I set off and I didn't press the button hard enough while going down the pits.:ouch:

It was an awesome race, I started from the front row and got the holeshot.
Got passed on the straight and then almost ran into the back of the guy when he made a mistake.

That dropped me back to 3rd behind Card, and we eventually made it past the leader.
Coming around on the last lap I went deep into the 3rd turn from the end and was able to get about halfway up on his bike.
It gave me enough room to squeeze by on the inside of the next turn however.:D

Had high hopes for Sundays race, but it was not to be.
Got an ok start, but was boxed in, and fell to 4th on the first lap.

The front runners had upped the pace from Saturday, and my advantages in certain areas started to disappear.
Went a bit deeper on the brakes into the carousel and ran out of road.:ouch:
Had to stand it up just before I went off, lucky to keep it on 2 wheels.

It wasn't the end result that I was hoping for, but overall I learned a lot that weekend, and the suspension changes made a big improvement.

With the result from that weekend, we finally decided to make a serious run for the Nationals.
I had to quit my job since I couldn't get all the time off for the races in Quebec and Nova Scotia, and my parents and I made an agreement that I would work around the house instead. Plus I'm doing a focused workout routine to build up endurance. A couple weeks into that and I feel great, just ran for over an hour yesterday.:)

The first round is this weekend, and I'll be racing in the amateur 600 class. There wasn't anyone who was faster than us at our club race, (That will be racing in the same class.) so we'll have to see about all the out of province racers who are doing the series as well.

I'll see if I can find a livestream of the race when the time comes.

(I apologize in advance for the lack of photos, there won't be many for a while and I want to keep this updated reasonably quickly. And also for the shambles that these long posts usually turn into.:P)

The first round of the 2014 Canadian Superbike Series at Shannonville. (Pro track configuration.)
I would be racing in Amateur Sportbike. (600cc)

About a week before we left for the track, Dad bought a 24ft toyhauler. (RV trailer with a section on the back like a normal trailer for bikes and such.)

This allowed us to stay at the track the whole weekend and not have to get up at 6am from a hotel room.
We brought 2 bikes, the Triumph 675, and the older Kawasaki 600.

Fortunately we didn't have to use the Kawi.

The only other time that I had ridden at Shannonville was back when I started in vintage racing.
Thus, the whole weekend was focused on learning the track. It's very flowing with high speed corners, which is the opposite of the point and shoot style needed for Grand Bend.

The surface is also very bumpy, with concrete strips and the transitions from where the other track layouts intersect.
Quite a few times the bike got a big headshake.

The Friday practice proved to disappointing, I started at a 1:18 and could only get down to a 1:15 by days end.
The top 5 riders were all in around the 1:12-1:13 mark by that point.

Changed from a 15 to a 14 tooth front sprocket by the end of the day.
We also entered Amateur Superbike (1000cc) for the extra practice, considering that for every class you only got 2 practices on Friday, a practice and qualifying on Saturday, and a practice and a race on Sunday.

Saturday went a bit better, brought the times down to the 1:12s, and in the last minutes of qualifying pulled out a 1:10.4!
That put me in 5th place on the grid, inside of the second row. Much better than the 12-15th place I had been running prior.

(Note, I was only using the Superbike sessions for practice, qualified 8th, but didn't actually do the race because there was no point to risk a crash at the end of the day.)

My main problem throughout the weekend (Apart from having never really raced at the track.) was the amount of energy I was using to ride the bike.
It took me until the warmup on Sunday to realize which turns I could hang off the bike less, and which that I needed to really hang off to get more traction.
Yet I still knew that I would be tired at the end.

The start of the race.
asb_060814.JPG

Made a great launch, and was up through the 1st row a few metres after the start line.
The blue 108 bike made a jump start, and I slotted in behind and passed out of the hairpin on the backstraight.

Held the lead up until the halfway mark until the 316 passed going into T2. She ran wide and I was able to out brake her and go around the outside into T3.

I wasn't as quick around the fast turn 1, and she passed again in the same place, unfortunately I wasn't able to repass again.
There was a group of 5, and the 3 bike tried to pass up into the hairpin, I passed him on the exit but it had opened up a small gap to the leader.

I rode as hard as I could to close the gap, I've never ridden a streetbike as hard.
Trail braking hard to the apex, spinning up the rear at 100mph, I've also never had so much fun on a bike.

BOB_3417.jpg

Took a good chunk of the gap away, and under braking for the last passing zone, I couldn't quite do it.
Too far back, I was able to get a foot from the rear wheel of her bike, but I just needed one more lap.
Still, finished 2nd and got onto the podium, I never thought that would've been possible on Friday.

Also did something I thought I could never do, a 1:08.3, fastest lap, and only 2 seconds off the Pro riders.

10415704_823039111041356_1219955416367530776_n.jpg

10372323_823039311041336_8348395888353305559_n.jpg

It felt so cool to actually be interviewed and get to spray the champagne around.
So many people helped us this weekend but I couldn't have done this without Dad, can't thank him enough for all that he's done.

Small update after Round 2 at St Eustache Motordrome.

Strange track, very short lap times dipping under the 50 mark, with a flowing front section and wall filled back that goes around an oval. I liked the layout though, even if I did struggle.

Friday was cold and wet in the morning, not a great way to start off since I had never been there before, and needed all the track time I could get.

Started to pick up the pace more on Saturday, but the bike still wouldn't handle properly, it was very hard to flip from side to side, and had massive amounts of headshake. Trying to bang the bars off the stops at 100mph is not confidence inspiring to say the least.

Figured out most of the problems Sunday morning, but the bike really started to push the front end coming onto the main straight, really hurt the exit speed when it does that, and therefore the lap time.

Since there were a lot of local racers combined with my lack of pace, I could only manage to qualify 15th out of 26, almost a full 2 seconds off the pace.:ouch:

On the start I got another great launch, but was boxed in beside a wall as everyone funneled into turn one, still managed to pick up about 5 spots in the first few laps though.

Chasing down another rider, he pushed to hard and lost the front end in a very fast turn, his bike almost came back onto the track and I went onto the kerb in case it continued through the next turn.

Was in 8th and catching the next group of riders in front when the reg flag got thrown after someone hit the wall coming onto the front straight. (That place is not the most ideal venue for a bike race, to put it mildly.)
Best lap was only a second off the winners best lap, so we improved, but I really could've used a track day beforehand.

The race was basically damage control, dropped to 3rd in the standings, but I'm still close enough that a good result in Nova Scotia will put me right back up there.

Am%20Sport-8.jpg

'Dat rear tire deformation.

In other racing news, my best friend and I did our very first hare scramble race a few weeks ago. (2 hour offroad race through a forest.)

I've been training him for a few years now, and he did very well in his first race. I finished 3rd.

10488166_831915110153756_2256795048115726686_n.jpg

10409370_831915226820411_2696963451868650085_n.jpg

Was quite sore the next day.:lol:

A couple weeks after that, I was part of an endurance team at Shannonville on GSXR-1000.
We had some brake problems but during a red flag we changed the brakes and ended up winning the race.
My friend and I slept over at the track and the next day went to another hare scramble that was 8km down the road.:dopey:

I got a great start and was in 2nd around the 1st turn. Going through turn 2 I lost the back end and I don't know how many places.:ouch:
Couldn't really make up any on the MX track before it went into the woods, and was stuck trying to get by a bunch of riders for the first half hour or so. Ended up 4th in that race.

This weekend if nothing changes I'll be in another endurance team on a CRF450 Supermoto, and the next day, doing another harescramble. A week after we'll be leaving for round 3 of the CSBK series in Nova Scotia.

I like bikes.:D

Safe to say you've been rather busy then. :lol: Hope the rider that hit the wall was okay

Safe to say you've been rather busy then. :lol: Hope the rider that hit the wall was okay

Yep, I'm hoping that some dates will line up where I can race flat track Friday, an Endurance on Saturday, and a Hare Scramble on Sunday.:D

Supermoto got cancelled because a truck got delayed and screwed up the schedule.:(

And I'm pretty sure the guy was fine, his bike wasn't though.

Round 3 Report: Atlantic Motorsports Park

Something to note, Round 1 was a 600km drive round trip, Round 2 was a pretty big 1200km, but I live in Ontario and Round 3 was in Nova Scotia...

Ended up being over 3,600km of driving just to get there and back.

Pro 6 Cycle came onboard as a sponsor as well.
Good guys, check 'em out.

After the 18 hour drive we ended up in Shubenacadie on Wednesday and set up, there was a track day on Thursday to give everyone a bit more time to learn the track.

Onboard lap form Youtube (Not me.)
The camera doesn't really show you just how steep the track is, extremely bumpy as well.
This is my favourite track so far, very technical and you get almost no breaks, even the straight is difficult to do flat out.

Thursday and Friday practice went well, was a couple seconds off the pace at first but it was my first time there and I slowly moved up the timesheets as the sessions went on.

Had a scare during one of the practices, saw a debris flag in turn 2, saw what I thought was a candy wrapper.
It was on the line so I thought I could just go a foot from it in case it was something else.

It was something else...

Someone's footpeg/shifter had fallen off, aaaaaaaand I hit it dead on.

Front end tucked, my footpeg got stuck in my boot and I was trapped underneath the bike as it spun and slip to a stop in the middle of the track.
Stopped the engine to stop it from spinning a bearing, but couldn't get it off me as the peg was wedged into the boot at a weird angle.

Bike and I were fine and I was was able to ride it back to the pits, it barely looks like it was crashed.
The marshal running over to help actually got hurt more as he popped something in his leg.

Best lap in practice before qualifying on Saturday was a 1:15.9, about 2-2.5 seconds off the pace.

Best lap in qualifying: 1:12.9, 8 tenths off in P2.

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

New tires certainly helped, the front had over 190 laps on it.:lol:
First time ever on the front row, and backed it up by putting the bike in 3rd for the Superbike race.

Was feeling good going into the Sportbike race, I had a bit of speed left in reserve if needed.
The Triumph North America team helped us out as well by taking a look at the clutch for wear (It was perfect.)
and changing the clutch spring to give more engine braking.

Made a good start and was first into turn 1.
Was pulling a way a little bit but then the rear tire started going off at about the halfway mark.
We had gone with a soft rear vs the medium, and it started to get really loose coming out of the corners.

The track is hard to pass on, so I'd brake deep into the corner, park the thing, and try to get a good drive out.
Couldn't stop the gap closing up without mid-corner speed, but there was nowhere to pass, so I tried to put in clean laps.

CSBK%20RD%203%20Sunday%20Afternoon-6491.jpg

The gap coming to the last lap.

And then it happened, coming downhill from T1 in to T2 for braking, I braked a bit too hard, too fast, and the back end came up and flicked out to the side.:ouch: Went a couple metres too wide, and lost the lead, ended up in 3rd.

It wasn't even the pressure, I knew that if I just did the same thing as all the other laps there would be no place to pass, and it wasn't even that I braked too late. The downhill braking loads up the front end really quick, and I just completely screwed up my rate of braking.:(

Was my chance to close up the points to a competitive gap with 2 rounds to go, but now it'll take a lot of luck to win the championship.

The Superbike race rolled out with dark skies approaching, raindrops on the pace lap.
It was started anyways, and I got another holeshot.

RO_0564.jpg

Almost highsided in turn 2, DOT slicks don't like wet concrete.
Race was red flagged by the 3rd turn, and it was declared an riders choice of tire for the restart.

Even with the sprinkles of rain it was still better on the slicks, only 1 person went out on rains.

Got another holeshot, and was holding the lead until around the 4th lap when the race was red flagged for a crash.

RO_0581.jpg

Holeshotted again on the restart, got up to turn 4 and the race was red flagged again for a big crash in turn 1.
Race was called at that point and I earned my first ever National win! :D

ams_072714.JPG

You don't want to win the race sitting in the pits, but it was a hard race and I'll take it, many celebrations were had.

Also won the Professionalism and Presentation award. ^_^

We stayed several days sightseeing Nova Scotia, and I got a ride around the track in a race prepped C6 Corvette. : D

Hopefully we get lucky at Mosport, mathematically it's still possible if I win and a non-championship contender finishes 2nd in both races.

I've noticed patterns here. We've never been on the same tracks. I've been to Mosport DDT, DDC, kart track, Cayuga, and not been to Calabogie, Shannonville, Grand Bend, AMP, or the St. Eustache Motordrome.

The only tracks we've both been on are Bingemans, Erbsville (?), and Flamborough. Yuck. Flamborough remains my least favourite track. I'm hoping the other tracks you've been to are more enjoyable... Like Cayuga type fun levels.

I've noticed patterns here. We've never been on the same tracks. I've been to Mosport DDT, DDC, kart track, Cayuga, and not been to Calabogie, Shannonville, Grand Bend, AMP, or the St. Eustache Motordrome.

The only tracks we've both been on are Bingemans, Erbsville (?), and Flamborough. Yuck. Flamborough remains my least favourite track. I'm hoping the other tracks you've been to are more enjoyable... Like Cayuga type fun levels.

I have actually raced on all the Mosport tracks apart from the oval. Never been to Calabogie or Bingemans either.

Flamboro is a very good track for 4 strokes because of its technicality.
AMP is my favourite track though, extremely technical with no place for a rest.
Only problem is it's a few thousand kilometers away.

Kind of forgot about the thread, meep.

The last round of the nationals was in August at Mosport, so you'll have to forgive me if some of the details are fuzzy, especially after the Saturday race.
Was a doubleheader as well, races on Saturday and Sunday.

Came down a few days early and set up for a track day on Wednesday and Thursday, needed all the track time I could get at a place like Mosport.

Rode the Kawasaki to avoid putting extra miles on the Triumph, and switched over on Thursday.

Such a fast track, we were doing over 170mph on the back straight, and almost 140 into turn 4. With the gearing we had it'd do over 80 in 1st gear.:lol:

Did that thing again where I knocked over 2 seconds off from practice to qualifying, but in amateur sportbike I was P2, a second off P1.

The polesitter didn't have enough fuel to complete the post session dyno and so was moved to the back, giving me my first national pole. (Not fair to him, but that's racing.)

Did a few laps to secure a top 10 spot for the superbike race.

In the 600 race I didn't get the best start. Initial jump was good but I had never launched the bike with gearing that tall, and so started to bog a bit midway to 2nd gear. Retook the lead after a few laps though.

We knew coming into that race that there was rain on the way, but we didn't know when, a few laps in I started to get some spots on the visor in turn 10, started to get a bit slippery there as well.

The rain started to get worse, and these tires are useless in the rain, other riders were pointing to the sky and some came in to tell the officials it was getting bad. One of the pro team owners was screaming at them to stop the race.

Coming up the Andretti straight the next lap the spots were getting a bit worse, eased up a bit cresting the hill going into 8. Came down under the bridge and it was wet, very wet.

The back end snapped around instantly and highsided me at almost 120mph.
You can imagine my thoughts as I flew headfirst through the air.

Started to tumble, saw the team logo of the rider behind and hoped like hell they didn't hit me, came to a stop and stayed still for a few seconds testing to see if I was dead or not.
Looked over and saw the bike propped up against the wall, thought it was nice that someone already got to it and got it out of the way.
Turns our nobody had, 6 people crashed with me in that corner, and 3 in the next, another rider who fell and came to assist me said that I had gotten up, put the bike against the wall, and then wandered around and collapsed in the middle of the runoff. I don't remember any of it.

The previous year a racer died at the same corner, I count myself very lucky to have only gotten away with a concussion. Miraculously the bike was not completely destroyed.
There was no right side damage, it had flipped onto the left and just slid the whole way, thank you paved runoff. (Twice that runoff there has helped me.)
It wasn't ready for the rain restart though, I thought I would've done really well in that race.

The small bits were replaced and a pro rider let me use his spare helmet seeing as mine was not in the best condition...

On Sunday I had trouble getting back up to speed, I was not feeling it in the superbike race and pulled in midway through. I had a long talk with some people to help me get back into the right frame of mind.

In the 600 race I held the lead for a few laps but started to fade, was in 4th and didn't see the last lap flag and so didn't make the pass in time for the final podium spot.:ouch:

In the last superbike race I finished 7th and had some dizzyness and trouble seeing in the last lap, was not the most fun race but put in my best lap of the weekend, averaging over 160km/h.

Spoiler for pictures.

10380875_613206982133985_2883244032873255350_o.jpg

CSBK%20RD%204-5%20Friday-7363.jpg

CSBK%20RD%204-5%20Friday-7018.jpg

CSBK%20RD%204-5%20Friday-7230.jpg

CSBK%20RD%204-5%20Sunday-7921.jpg

Sunday-28.jpg

Leading the 600 race, bacon and eggs duct tape holding me and the bike together.:lol:

Finished 3rd in the Amateur Sportbike Championship, got a win, a 2nd, and a 3rd in the year.
I'm very happy with the results that I was able to attain after only having started in 2012 on a little vintage 2 stroke. So much thanks to my parents and the Triumph north america team, and Pro 6 for the sponsorship.

I will not be able to attempt a season of racing in the AMA due to going to college for the next few years. I would love to be able to try and get more experience and try to make it to the top but there's no way to do the AMA and then have enough for college if things don't work out, this is the most realistic path.

I will be racing flat track next year as it's only on Friday nights or the weekend, and it's close by.
This year my friend and I also started racing harescrambles. (2 hour dirtbike races through the woods.)
We did a 6 hour race together and finished 6th against pros, so expect to see some more offroad racing in this thread.

If you read this thread from start to finish you will see the entirety of my road racing, it's not much but it's been a hell of a few years. Thanks for sharing the ride.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back