Borrowing Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTRacer2010
  • 6 comments
  • 2,876 views
Messages
728
Canada
Calgary & UK
Messages
Ask me
Can someone tell me how you borrow your friends drivers please
I can borrow cars but I can't find a borrow button for the drivers

Cheers
 
I do not think you can borrow Bob
 
You can't borrow drivers.
 
They can be set to online mode for use within remote races, but can't be used to compete in a b spec event.
 
ah i see only that i logged in to look at my drivers and they have got credits in the there are 3 dots and they lit up yellow so wondered how they get that though tit was people on my contacts borrowing them
 
ah i see only that i logged in to look at my drivers and they have got credits in the there are 3 dots and they lit up yellow so wondered how they get that though tit was people on my contacts borrowing them

It was your friends doing remote races and using your drivers in them
 
Back