Bought Car pack3 but no cars showed up in my delivery?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stepmanstep
  • 21 comments
  • 2,313 views
Messages
227
Messages
OHeyDidntSeeYou
I purchased car pack 3, but no cars showed up in my delivery. Its installed but nothing there. When i got the racing car pack i got them all, do i have to buy these ones or something?
 
On the main menu, go to the red circle with the downward arrow. Install from there.
 
On the main menu, go to the red circle with the downward arrow. Install from there.

This. You have to install within GT5 as well and after you do that the cars will show up.
 
already did that

What you're looking for is this button on the main menu, NOT GT Mode.

image04.jpg


Once installed, you can then proceed to your delivery truck and view the tickets in order to receive the cars.
 
What you're looking for is this button on the main menu, NOT GT Mode.

image04.jpg


Once installed, you can then proceed to your delivery truck and view the tickets in order to receive the cars.

I know its already installed form the opening menu. Everything is installed as it should be. I downloaded it, th ps3 installed it, than i installed it via gt5. and its not there.
 
I know its already installed form the opening menu. Everything is installed as it should be. I downloaded it, th ps3 installed it, than i installed it via gt5. and its not there.

Are the cars available to buy in the dealership? If not, something didn't get installed correctly.
 
Are the cars available to buy in the dealership? If not, something didn't get installed correctly.

yeah i can buy them, but i didnt get the free ones im supposed to get
 
yeah i can buy them, but I didn't get the free ones I'm supposed to get

Maybe they are already in your garage. Try sorting the list by Japan > Mitsubishi (or any of the DLC manufactures).

Have you got any other tickets in your delivery truck? If so, maybe you just skipped them.
 
You got tickets to use for each car.
 
Maybe they are already in your garage. Try sorting the list by Japan > Mitsubishi (or any of the DLC manufactures).

Have you got any other tickets in your delivery truck? If so, maybe you just skipped them.

Nope nothing in my garage

You got tickets to use for each car.

And no i certainly did not
 
Here,s a quick run down of what you do.

1 Purchase from the PS3 store.
2 Download them like normal form the PS3 store.
3 Start GT5 but before you log into the game by clicking on the little house object, On the far right is a download button which will install them into GT5.
4 Once you have completed the above steps they will appear has tickets in your truck
5 If you purchase tracks or piants once you download them and clicked the far right button before you log into the game they install into the correct places within GT5.

Just follow these steps to make sure you haven,t missed anything.

Also you can check your download history to make sure you have purchased them by going to your Account Manager info and check in Transaction Management and then Download list?
It will show your items what you have purchased and downloaded.
Always worth a check to make sure you have bought them correctly and done the download.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: Just a little :dunce: question when you do the download into the game make sure your signed in and online. Might be the issue why they are not showing up, But thats a shot in the dark.:lol: Am sure you know that already.:D
 
Here,s a quick run down of what you do.

1 Purchase from the PS3 store.
2 Download them like normal form the PS3 store.
3 Start GT5 but before you log into the game by clicking on the little house object, On the far right is a download button which will install them into GT5.
4 Once you have completed the above steps they will appear has tickets in your truck
5 If you purchase tracks or piants once you download them and clicked the far right button before you log into the game they install into the correct places within GT5.

Just follow these steps to make sure you haven,t missed anything.

Also you can check your download history to make sure you have purchased them by going to your Account Manager info and check in Transaction Management and then Download list?
It will show your items what you have purchased and downloaded.
Always worth a check to make sure you have bought them correctly and done the download.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: Just a little :dunce: question when you do the download into the game make sure your signed in and online. Might be the issue why they are not showing up, But thats a shot in the dark.:lol: Am sure you know that already.:D

i did all of that, and nothing. sigh... i gues i have to save up 10,000,000 to get the jaguar lm :/
 
Since you said you did all that....

What country is your PSN account, and what region is your GT5 disc?
 
Did you by any chance open the tickets on another account at the same console?
 
i did all of that, and nothing. sigh... i gues i have to save up 10,000,000 to get the jaguar lm :/

Well mate first thing you want to do is phone Sony since you have followed all the steps and they are showing in your download history but not getting into the game so there is obviously some sort of fault since you tried all the above steps.

Thats why I wrote them, Just to make sure you purchased them all correctly and installed them all correctly.👍

If they are not showing inside of GT5 then you definately are having some bad luck.
Only other thing you could do is re-install your game data not your game save and see if they show up that way. But first I would recommend a uninstall?
Since its on the same principle has a software program on your PC. Its not just a question of overwritting the information. So a clean install of GT5 game data not game save then do the install of any DLC you have in your download history? (Account Manager / Transaction Management and then Download list?)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: You could also check on the PS3 store if the items which you downloaded show with a monetary value then its not recognising you have bought them?
If they show as downloaded just re-download free of charge since you already got them and paid for them and do the install again.
 
Last edited:
Last time I played GT5 I believe I had a similar problem with one particular car pack.

All the other car packs that were downloaded I can purchase from the NCD OFFLINE EXCEPT for the car pack with the RAce Miata, RX7, Skylines(R32-R-34) etc. This one car pack, that IS installed, I can't purchase any of them from the NCD unless I'm ONLINE.

When you check at the download screen ( the screen where you get GT news, demo playing etc) it says its already installed. But when I tried to purchase any of the cars from that car pack OFFLINE it says I have to install it. When I go ONLINE I can buy those cars from the NCD with no problem however. Very weird. Too many glitches with this game.
 
I had that problem as well. Did you click on the download button on the very first screen after starting gt5?
 
I had that problem as well. Did you click on the download button on the very first screen after starting gt5?

Yes. That's what I mentioned above. All 12 of the DLC says installed on that screen. All are playable. I just can't buy anymore rx7, miatas from that particular car pack in the NCD when offline. All the other DLC car packs are fine OFFLINE except the particular car pack.
 
Had something a bit similar recently when the cars didn't show up in the opening menus download list, went back to the PSN Store, redownloaded them (if you already bought it they won't charge you for it again) and after that they did turn up.
Don't know what caused it and it sounds slightly different than your issue but perhaps worth a try.
 
Thanks analog....I will try that next time I set up my ps3. Sounds like it just might work...
 
Had something a bit similar recently when the cars didn't show up in the opening menus download list, went back to the PSN Store, redownloaded them (if you already bought it they won't charge you for it again) and after that they did turn up.
Don't know what caused it and it sounds slightly different than your issue but perhaps worth a try.

I had this same thing happen when I downloaded the C7 Prototype. I thought I did everything correctly, but it didn't show up in the game. Checked the download list, and it wasn't on there. Had to redownload it. Not sure what to say about the OP's problem, though.
 
Back