BPR Global GT Series || Hosted by BlackOut Motorsports|| Cancelled Until further noticeFinished 

What day of the week works best for you to race?

• Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just to clarify, how do the tire sets work? If we qualify on mediums, can we start on mediums? Also does practice use tire sets?

Just to clarify, how do the tire sets work? If we qualify on mediums, can we start on mediums? Also does practice use tire sets?

Tire sets only are relevant during races. You can indeed start with mediums. You still have 1 set of RM 1 set of RS and 3 sets of RH.

They renew every race.

@jake2013guy @slater1

You two have not posted or confirmed your participation in this series for awhile. If you continue to be inactive I will have to remove your entries from Full-Time and move them to reserve. You will have to attend 3 races consecutively to be considered a Full-Time driver again.

Are you two still participating in this series? or do you wish to no longer participate?

What date works for y'all to makeup this race? There's a hurricane in the vicinity of my area so internet has been on and off today really. That's why I wasn't able to open the room up at 2:40 EST. Any other day we'd be good.

Also, I didn't want to move the race time or anything simply because I couldn't race at 3:00, but seeing as we only have 5 people racing.... :rolleyes: I hate the dysfunction this internet caused me today...

What date works for y'all to makeup this race? There's a hurricane in the vicinity of my area so internet has been on and off today really. That's why I wasn't able to open the room up at 2:40 EST. Any other day we'd be good.
October 17th works for me.

October 17th is an Saturday. You know that we have 1966 Sports Car Cup, henceforth, I can't participate in a Sunday.

My mistake I was looking at September.

but It works for you, but I don't know if it will work for everyone else. TBH, I don't even know who's interested anymore. due to 1. All this dysfunction and chaos that, I am sincerely sorry for, but also 2. to people signing up and just disappearing. It only bothers me because I see them active and online but they can't simply just tell me they aren't interested? Like why would they waste their time by signing up?

but It works for you, but I don't know if it will work for everyone else. TBH, I don't even know who's interested anymore. All this dysfunction and chaos that I am sorry for, but also due to people signing up and just disappearing. It only bothers me because I see them active and online but they can't simply just tell me they aren't interested? Like why would they waste their time by signing up?
They don't tell because perhaps they may have changed their minds and not being interested on your series...

They don't tell because perhaps they may have changed their minds and not being interested on your series...

I know, but at least inform people that. I hate wasting my time of asking them. If you lost interest after the first race or something, at least TELL ME! At least TNR_FILO told me he wasn't interested.

I know, but at least inform people that. I hate wasting my time of asking them. If you lost interest after the first race or something, at least TELL ME! At least TNR_FILO told me he wasn't interested.
He didn't tell you that he wasn't interested. All he said is that he had to retire from BPR Global GT because this series was disorganized.

That was a shame the race of today, I couldn't see Fred and Dreading on track!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Roll Call for Round 3 Monza we start Friday @ 3:00 P.M. EST no later than 3:05 P.M. EST No Exceptions! Either reserve your spot on here or send me a message on PSN. Either one will work.
Attending
1. @Manasseh257NSX
2. @Freddude
3. @Harsk100

Not Attending
@Harsk100 @Freddude @BrosifDuder @dreading123 @lxmmy @filipino1234 @Earl Reese @jake2013guy @slater1@Mike458

**DO NOT QUOTE OR REPLY, COPY & PASTE, THEN ADD NAME TO ATTENDING OR NOT ATTENDING**

He didn't tell you that he wasn't interested. All he said is that he had to retire from BPR Global GT because this series was disorganized.

That was a shame the race of today, I couldn't see Fred and Dreading on track!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

He still nevertheless informed me that he was no longer participating. I just ask that other people would do that.

I can't attend the 17th as it's my sister's birthday.

What day works for you fred? I was thinking next Monday at 2 P.M. EST or Tuesday at 2 P.M. EST.

Well...I got both monday and tuesday college until 4:30PM (my time, I don't know what that is in the US), so I think I should be able to make it.

Well...I got both monday and tuesday college until 4:30PM (my time, I don't know what that is in the US), so I think I should be able to make it.

Haha 4:30 P.M. there is 10:00 A.M. here. Y'all are 6 hours ahead of where I'm at.

Haha 4:30 P.M. there is 10:00 A.M. here. Y'all are 6 hours ahead of where I'm at.

So since you were thinking of monday at 2P.M., that'll be here then around 6-7ish

EDIT: calculation was wrong, think it will be here around 8-9ish P.M. if it was 2P.M. EST

Last edited:
So since you were thinking of monday at 2P.M., that'll be here then around 6-7ish

EDIT: calculation was wrong, think it will be here around 8-9ish P.M. if it was 2P.M. EST

Yep yep. It would be 8 p.m. for you. Le Mans may get moved to 2 also since it's a 90 minute race.

@jake2013guy @slater1

You two have not posted or confirmed your participation in this series for awhile. If you continue to be inactive I will have to remove your entries from Full-Time and move them to reserve. You will have to attend 3 races consecutively to be considered a Full-Time driver again.

Are you two still participating in this series? or do you wish to no longer participate?

Yes you. An delete me or put me on reserve. Unfortunately I won't have time for this series.

Back