BRAINAIC, the best science show ever?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt3 drifter
  • 7 comments
  • 424 views

gt3 drifter

(Banned)
Messages
200
Brainaic is a science show on sky one. sky one is a tv channel broadcast in Scotland, England, Wales, France [with subtitiles] and Ireland. 👍
 
It's the funniest popular science show and we show some bits of it to our kids at school. However, there's not actually an awful lot of decent science in there. So no.
 
Ever seen the older and, or, newer version of Mr Wizard (Don Herbert)?
 
My favorite science show was Bill Nye the Science guy, and I'm sure many others liked it too. I've never heard of Brainiac, for I do not live in the UK...
 
Talentless
Ever seen the older and, or, newer version of Mr Wizard (Don Herbert)?
Mr Wizard was awesome when I was growning up. I loved that show.
Event Horizon
My favorite science show was Bill Nye the Science guy, and I'm sure many others liked it too. I've never heard of Brainiac, for I do not live in the UK...
I'll second that. At least he didn't have a giant rat on the cast
m4.jpg
 
Hey, Beackman´s(sp?) World was cool!
 
I kinda miss those old shows. I havn't seen Bill Nye or Beekman's World in such a long time. I wouldn't doubt if they weren't even on TV anymore.
 
Event Horizon
My favorite science show was Bill Nye the Science guy, and I'm sure many others liked it too. I've never heard of Brainiac, for I do not live in the UK...

I remember watching those videos in school when I was younger.
 
Back