Brands Hatch GP EUROPE V USA Road/Street Cars 1hr Endurance TONIGHTFinished 

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 176 comments
I see laps in 1'27.xxx hidden in this sentence ;):)

Your tyres management looks impressive. In the test I have done, I was far from being as efficient.
thank you very much.Try this configuration in the Zonda in B or C if you want,after 6 laps the tyres hardly learned:

Ride height 60/65
Spring rate 8,72/11,43
Damper comp. 7/7
Damper ext. 7/7
Anti-roll bars 5/4
Camber angle 0,8/1,16
Toe angle -0.10/-0.10
Brakes balance 4/6
Gear Box directly 280 whit no playing ratio
Diff gear 15/24/8
the limiter for my was in 81%
Weight reduction 3
Ballast 58Kg
Ballast position -21

Good luck and tell me!!!! :cheers:

I may have to save up and buy this car actually... Just noticed on KudosPrime that it weighs in at 1250kg stock, which allows for it to run at 1220kg with weight reduction and some ballast placement. It would be my preferred option :)

Stay tuned, Paolo :lol:

I've been averaging in the 1:29's and 1:30's. Have you added any upgrades to your car or are you running it stock?

Morning :) SS tyres are the only compound used for this race. Keep SS when you make your stop :)

Looks like I need to get another car then. It's an RS200 fully tuned to 446hp and on the 1220kg weight limit. Might try the Zonda. Got one other car that I can think off that would allow me to hit the 1.30's.

OK, so I slapped a quick tune on the Zonda C12 7.3 and did a few laps to compare with the C12 S

Findings:

Zonda C12S - 1:27.7 but there's more time to find here I reckon. I was running it at 1220kg, which means no ballast to play around with, so no changes to the weight distribution. It's more fun this way, but also more risky.

Zonda C12S 7.3 - 1:27.3 after just 3 laps. There's most likely more pace to be found... potential for 1:26's even. Just taking a break from testing now though. Will open another lobby this evening for more testing. You guys are welcome to join.

EDIT:
I'd like to change cars again please @paoloevans - sorry! This is it now though - I'm happy with my car choice now, regardless of how competitive it is. I like its feel and there's room for improvement.

New car choice: Zonda C12S 7.3 '02

I'm actually gonna have to miss this race :( I've just been contacted by work and they need me in on the Thursday evening so I'll be unable to attend. Shame.

Maybe I'll get to attend another one of your races soon though, Paolo.

Good luck guys 👍

:cheers:

Last edited:
That's a shame @aboe 🤬

I don't bother trying the Zonda. Instead I had a go in the Aston Martin One. First lap was a low 1.34. That was without any setup other than the power limiter to meet the 450hp limit. So I think I will go with that @paoloevans. Should hopefully get at least a 1:30 before Thursday night with it.

OK, so I slapped a quick tune on the Zonda C12 7.3 and did a few laps to compare with the C12 S

Findings:

Zonda C12S - 1:27.7 but there's more time to find here I reckon. I was running it at 1220kg, which means no ballast to play around with, so no changes to the weight distribution. It's more fun this way, but also more risky.

Zonda C12S 7.3 - 1:27.3 after just 3 laps. There's most likely more pace to be found... potential for 1:26's even. Just taking a break from testing now though. Will open another lobby this evening for more testing. You guys are welcome to join.

EDIT:
I'd like to change cars again please @paoloevans - sorry! This is it now though - I'm happy with my car choice now, regardless of how competitive it is. I like its feel and there's room for improvement.

New car choice: Zonda C12S 7.3 '02

I'm actually gonna have to miss this race :( I've just been contacted by work and they need me in on the Thursday evening so I'll be unable to attend. Shame.

Good luck guys 👍

That's a real shame mate. Thanks for letting me know. Take care mate :)

That's a shame @aboe 🤬

I don't bother trying the Zonda. Instead I had a go in the Aston Martin One. First lap was a low 1.34. That was without any setup other than the power limiter to meet the 450hp limit. So I think I will go with that @paoloevans. Should hopefully get at least a 1:30 before Thursday night with it.

Done mate :)

I tried the Zonda C12 7.3 '02 but modified and is a beast

What a car ! First lap with it on Brands Hatch in 1'27.8xx :eek::eek::eek:

15191891305_e4f4a4001b.jpg

I already had a base tune for it. It was not stock

potential for 1:26's even.

Yes ;)

15191519102_b3cbb14c13_n.jpg

I will try to find another car that can cope with it... but this Zonda seems just perfect for this regulation & track combination !

Good luck guys 👍

Arffffff !
Hope we will see you for the next one :cheers:

What a car ! First lap with it on Brands Hatch in 1'27.8xx :eek::eek::eek:

15191891305_e4f4a4001b.jpg

I already had a base tune for it. It was not stock

Yes ;)

15191519102_b3cbb14c13_n.jpg

I will try to find another car that can cope with it... but this Zonda seems just perfect for this regulation & track combination !

Arffffff !
Hope we will see you for the next one :cheers:

1:27.011! :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I checked some cars I have in my garage, the Pagani Huayra '13 has significantly more PP than others at 450bhp/1220kg. That sounded promising... but unfortunately, it did not seem to be visible on track.

I was so wrong ... :lol::lol::lol:

15170062056_a84b70f638.jpg

There is a lot to do on the tuning side to make this Huayra effcient but once you have solved all the problems it has in its stock shape, it's as a beast as the Zonda '02.

It seems that all pagani cars will be at ease on Thursday 👍

I will drive an Audi R8 tomorrow (#17).

I will be heavier than what is allowed but I wanted to race with it since a long time.
I think it will be the chrome line version you can find in my garage, detuned to reach this race's regulations.

Last edited:
Only 2 entries from the USA so far....Surely we can get more, there's still a few US cars that are worthy.

I will certainly look for a vehicle worthy driving. Which post can i look at for the regulations?

For what I found 450 bhp = 456.xx hp so depending how GT6 rounds it, it should be 456 hp or 457 hp.

It would be a good idea to open a lobby with bhp limit tonight and test it for hp/cv drivers.

Last edited:
I have a practice lobby open if anybody fancies a few laps? :)

Room number is 1472-4711-0167-3381-8694

Room now closed

Last edited:
Back