• Voted Leave - Second Referendum

• Did not vote/abstained - May's Deal

• Did not vote/abstained - No Deal

• Did not vote/abstained - Second Referendum

• Voted Remain - May's Deal

• Voted Remain - No Deal

• Voted Remain - Second Referendum

Results are only viewable after voting.
This thread's poll show only 35.7% to leave the EU, whereas the general public is 52% in favor to leave. Has anyone changed their mind? Why not?

Perhaps I underestimate Mr Crabb, but I do not believe it possible to undo the lasting damage Tony Blair has done to your country.

I meant Blair was the most Tory angled Labour candidate ever seen and Crabb is likely the most Labour angled Tory you will ever see.

I can see the campaign posters now...

Who wants Crabbs!!? :lol:

Yay...Raw material price increase letters relating to Brexit and the value of the pound. No surprise really that it came from a Belgian supplier!

I meant Blair was the most Tory angled Labour candidate ever seen and Crabb is likely the most Labour angled Tory you will ever see.

I can see the campaign posters now...

Who wants Crabbs!!? :lol:
I want crabs. I have a fishing cabin, a 14' welded aluminum boat with a 5hp motor and 4 crab pots. Dungeness crabs are good to eat!
But seriously, who is next to exit the EU. New poll needed!

This thread's poll show only 35.7% to leave the EU, whereas the general public is 52% in favor to leave. Has anyone changed their mind? Why not?

In the national poll there was a clear trend for older voters supporting "Leave" and younger voters supporting "Remain". Arguably a web forum will have, on average, a younger "population".

EDIT: Brutus Gove explains why this was the perfect moment to give BoJo the political shafting of his career he's standing for PM. BBC.

Carey hints at more quantitive easing and Sterling takes another beating.

Getting silly now.

The thread doesn't represent our entire country. However only 37% of the general public voted to leave if you count the stay-at-homes.

Not sure what you mean by why not.

The thread doesn't represent our entire country. However only 37% of the general public voted to leave if you count the stay-at-homes.

Many less than 37% of the general public voted to stay in.

Why not? Surely by now you must be aware how unhappy and disappointed the poorest and most vulnerable of your people are, and have mustered some sympathy and understanding for them. Sure, it will cost you immediately in a pecuniary way. But if life is more than just ourselves, our immediate pleasures and comforts, and extends behind us in the past and beyond us in the future, then the needs of the many outweigh - and in this instant outvote - the interests of the few. Why not say hello to all your people, and work to make your land prosperous, sustainable, sovereign and independent again? The chance will not come again.

Herp-de-derp-de-diddly-diddly-Corbyn. Sends out press release - including on his own Twitter account - that spells his own surname wrong...

But if life is more than just ourselves, our immediate pleasures and comforts, and extends behind us in the past and beyond us in the future, then the needs of the many outweigh - and in this instant outvote - the interests of the few.
Wouldn't that work the other way as well? That more people want a certain thing doesn't make it any less selfish of them to go after that thing at the expense of others.

Herp-de-derp-de-diddly-diddly-Corbyn. Sends out press release - including on his own Twitter account - that spells his own surname wrong...

I've just face-palmed my bowl of ice cream all over me reading that...

How could he spell his own name wrong?!?!?

I've just face-palmed my bowl of ice cream all over me reading that...

How could he spell his own name wrong?!?!?
Well, you elected him. He represents your country (to some). Is spelling not important?

Many less than 37% of the general public voted to stay in.

35% is not many less. 28% didn't vote. That's 37% voting to leave and 63% who didn't.

The last General election?
Wasn't there a leadership election within his Party since then?

Yes, but that was amongst Labour Party members, he was elected into the seat that made him eligible for that internal vote by 29,000 people in the General Election.

Back